Punisher Punisher upper arm holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jchammbone

Reaction score
Or maybe its called something else..
Im piece building a Punisher over time,
I acquired some pieces through Jenny's but ran into an issue .. the upper arm pin goes through the shock tower, the arm then there supposedly some spacers, thats not an issue for me can get those but the pin doesn't thread into anything on the back side.....the top part of the steering deck has the holes but they are too big. Also it bottoms out.
Did i get wrong parts or do I need to order something else to go along with it.
I took a picture and circled the hole.

Was there a running change to this piece? I saw the kronos xtr has different pieces up there. Corally website doesn't show the front area very well.

20230104_134912.jpg

20230104_134851.jpg

That style requires hinge pins not bolts. Considering you've got a bolt in there I'm guessing you must be using the 7075 shock towers?

Yes, true ...I went ahead and got the 7075 shock towers not knowing there would be a problem. The bolt/pin came the nuts/hardware I got from Jenny's.

So is there a place to source needed items.? Guessing here... i need the top steering plate/bracket??

Thinking out loud here.... i got the punisher steering set since they didn't have the xtr set.. not knowing there was a capability issue....

Built4speed probably has them, otherwise I know they're on eBay too, about $30 for the 2 pieces you're missing, you'll need nuts for those bolts too if they didn't come with any

Back