Punisher Punisher 5 green blinking lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btow19

Reaction score
Thanks for that add!

I recently got a Punisher and every time I run for about 10mins it goes into no throttle give me 5 blinking green lights. It sits for about 5 minutes and its ready to go. The motor was pretty warm to touch. So I put a dual fan on the motor as I thought it might be over heating. After doing so I was hopeful that would help but same happened. I have search and search and can't really find much. Hoping I can get some help. Thanks!!

The Torox 185 doesn't have motor thermal protection. If it is flashing green it is ESC thermal protection. Make sure nothing is stopping the fan from spinning freely and there is no mud/grass/leaves blocking air flow on and around it.

Thanks for the reply. Would it be worth it to put an additional fan on the ESC?

Well little bit of an update put dual fans on the motor. In hopes that would help and nope it continued to shut down and have no throttle response and then tonight it did it again and then the esc when up in black smoke. So now I need new ESC. Im in touch with Corally in hopes of a warranty.

Well little bit of an update put dual fans on the motor. In hopes that would help and nope it continued to shut down and have no throttle response and then tonight it did it again and then the esc when up in black smoke. So now I need new ESC. Im in touch with Corally in hopes of a warranty.
Sorry to hear that, that sucks. Hopefully corally takes care of you, I've never had to make a claim but the times I've heard of people needing to it sounds like corally is pretty good about it

Sorry to hear that, that sucks. Hopefully corally takes care of you, I've never had to make a claim but the times I've heard of people needing to it sounds like corally is pretty good about it
That is what my local hobby shop said too.

Sorry about your ESC. I wish I would have seen this post sooner. When this happened with my Kronos RTR it was because an extra CAP Pack was not added to my Torox 185 ESC. There should be 3 Capacitors on the ESC and Corally sent me an additional one to solder onto the positive and negative wires (detailed instructions were included). If your ESC did not come with this added CAP pack, you might have a case for your Corally warranty. I have also purchase a few of these ESCs from Jenny's and noticed that some have the extra CAP pack, and some don't. Hope this information helps.

Sorry about your ESC. I wish I would have seen this post sooner. When this happened with my Kronos RTR it was because an extra CAP Pack was not added to my Torox 185 ESC. There should be 3 Capacitors on the ESC and Corally sent me an additional one to solder onto the positive and negative wires (detailed instructions were included). If your ESC did not come with this added CAP pack, you might have a case for your Corally warranty. I have also purchase a few of these ESCs from Jenny's and noticed that some have the extra CAP pack, and some don't. Hope this information helps.
My Radix6 didn’t come with a cap pack, but my Muraco did. There doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason as to which vehicles get a cap pack, even though all the Corally 6s vehicles come with the same motor and ESC.

I believe the newer V2’s came with the pack and the older ones did not. It was a running change.

Just an update, got in touch with Team Corally and the warrantied out my esc. Even without my original proof of purchase.

My esc that it came with didn't have the cap pack, the replacement they sent me has it. Haven't had an issue yet.

Back