Prototype parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I see just like hard tires and whatnot. I get your drifting joke now lol. I'm not a known basher or anything but If u need test subjects for the wing mount I'm open.
What’s in your lineup? That tire is actually the softest flexible filament there is. Zero grip with it. Printing tires never works out well. I haven’t tried the paddle tires yet.

For corally just the Kronos xtr. But I have a notorious, Kaiju, tekno et48.3 and xmaxx for bashers.
I'm not super knowledgeable on printing but I enjoy learning, thanks for all the good info you put out.
Not a problem. If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask👍

I am going to need a couple real world testers for corally products. Looking for a couple people who are serious in the hobby and have no problem being able to put in some serious time testing these products.
This is the first prototype part can you guess what it’s for?

View attachment 644

View attachment 645

View attachment 646

View attachment 647

View attachment 648

View attachment 649
👋 you know I'm down to put any part to some serious testing for sure brother. Sketer is ordered so be here hopefully in the next week or so🤘🏼

Well the prototype wing mount just hit the printer. Will have pics tomorrow of it….. maybe…. I have to beat it around with a hammer first to see how well it holds up.

View attachment 669

View attachment 670

View attachment 671

View attachment 672
Kudos man! I wish I could use CAD. I tried FreeCAD but well, guess there's a reason why peeps go to college for it🤣
Now the wait..for it to print🙄 HaHa.
Even those 6" paddles and wheels took forever.
I printed some larger ones as well, about 8" x 4".. I have a couple ender3's so pretty basic and slow. Used a .8mm tip.

What’s in your lineup? That tire is actually the softest flexible filament there is. Zero grip with it. Printing tires never works out well. I haven’t tried the paddle tires yet.
Honestly the bigger 8" paddles held up for me, the smaller ones would have been great if I set the infill correctly for the wheel hubs. I used overture, think it's 85 durometer? Been a year so a little fuzzy. They are useable for snow and sand(guessing on the sand). We only have rock and clay in my area.

Last edited:
Honestly the bigger 8" paddles held up for me, the smaller ones would have been great if I set the infill correctly for the wheel hubs. I used overture, think it's 85 durometer? Been a year so a little fuzzy. They are useable for snow and sand(guessing on the sand). We only have rock and clay in my area.

Kudos man! I wish I could use CAD. I tried FreeCAD but well, guess there's a reason why peeps go to college for it🤣
Now the wait..for it to print🙄 HaHa.
Even those 6" paddles and wheels took forever.
I printed some larger ones as well, about 8" x 4".. I have a couple ender3's so pretty basic and slow. Used a .8mm tip.

With a select modifications your end or can actually print very fast considering it’s definitely a beefy nozzle lol would be really hard to hold any kind of tight tolerances with it A dual gear extruder will definitely help speed up printing flexible material

With a select modifications your end or can actually print very fast considering it’s definitely a beefy nozzle lol would be really hard to hold any kind of tight tolerances with it A dual gear extruder will definitely help speed up printing flexible material
Yeah, like I said, I haven't used them in a while, but I did print an adapter that moved the extruder to a direct feed setup. So that will limit how fast the head can move accurately.

Yeah, like I said, I haven't used them in a while, but I did print an adapter that moved the extruder to a direct feed setup. So that will limit how fast the head can move accurately.
This is how I'm currently setup..

.4mm wasn't cutting it for me. Way too slow, jumped right to .8, then bought some .6 as well. .6 is the sweet spot for the ender(stock)IMO.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-103604_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-103604_Samsung Internet.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I am going to need a couple real world testers for corally products. Looking for a couple people who are serious in the hobby and have no problem being able to put in some serious time testing these products.

View attachment 644

View attachment 645

View attachment 646

View attachment 647

View attachment 648

View attachment 649
Send me that with a body. I think I've got the most mileage around here.🤣

I'd seriously be happy to crash land my Skeeter for a ya few hundred more times to test out the front bumper mount. 😈
That XTR wing mount seems pretty flexxxy...👍

View attachment 644

View attachment 645

View attachment 646

View attachment 647

View attachment 648

View attachment 649
Hey man Just got a skeeter and a shogun, I should start rolling it by this weekend if you still need testers

Sweet!! My Arrma's are still rocking your wing mounts. Going strong for 6months +
Awesome glad to hear that. Have a couple parts but still in testing currently.

Back