Prototype parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3D-RC.online

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
I am going to need a couple real world testers for corally products. Looking for a couple people who are serious in the hobby and have no problem being able to put in some serious time testing these products.
This is the first prototype part can you guess what it’s for?

E4CF9F7E-E36C-4414-AB5B-4DF029182E9F.jpeg

B5682CCE-64E7-4C16-9E19-5CCBA965BC3E.jpeg

8A2D9460-2D2A-4760-B5C3-395D37CDAAB3.jpeg

DD8750FF-D69A-4F4D-A07D-2CEEA2188460.jpeg

F8D0B62A-E4C3-40AD-9885-B95D3CA64D0E.jpeg

B90CE021-3A9B-4770-BDC3-5A4C5CC82454.jpeg

I am going to need a couple real world testers for corally products. Looking for a couple people who are serious in the hobby and have no problem being able to put in some serious time testing these products.
This is the first prototype part can you guess what it’s for?

View attachment 644

View attachment 645

View attachment 646

View attachment 647

View attachment 648

View attachment 649
I'm guessing sketer front bumper support? Nice work man. Me no gots a sketer.. can't be a test pilot for that(if it's for sketer). Look forward to more TC parts tho👍

I'm guessing sketer front bumper support? Nice work man. Me no gots a sketer.. can't be a test pilot for that(if it's for sketer). Look forward to more TC parts tho👍
Wing mount is mostly done for the Kronos at this moment. 😁

That's a hefty bumper for sure! I wish I had a skeeter or I would be all over this I'm just on hold till I payoff my recent purchases

Wing mount is mostly done for the Kronos at this moment. 😁
Oh, well then, in that case I do have an application for that. Honestly tho, I haven't put a battery pack in the xtr in a couple months..
I'd be down to test for ya, but give some others a chance first cuz I probably won't run it till the snow's gone..🤘

I have TRX rigs to throw in the snowbanks😜😎🤘

Speaking of which(TRX) The front bumper support on the xmike is quite spindly.. I see RPM makes one, thinking of aluminum but that won't flex, we know a TRX can only live if it can twist like a cooked noodle😮🙄😜

Last edited:
Oh, well then, in that case I do have an application for that. Honestly tho, I haven't put a battery pack in the xtr in a couple months..
I'd be down to test for ya, but give some others a chance first cuz I probably won't run it till the snow's gone..🤘

I have TRX rigs to throw in the snowbanks😜😎🤘

Speaking of which(TRX) The front bumper support on the xmike is quite spindly.. I see RPM makes one, thinking of aluminum but that won't flex, we know a TRX can only live if it can twist like a cooked noodle😮🙄😜
Xmaxx?

If I get one I’ll definitely be one of the testers allready kiled front and rear m2c shock towers on my kraton have new one ordered

Last edited:
Pctpeny I have it custom-made for me
Sweet, I tested some paddle tires and wheels the other day..petg for the wheels, tpu tires. Printed last year but never used em.. well, guess I missed the solid fill in the hubs. They broke at hub..shame really, they work well.. but 6" od. Put em on the kaiju. Landed sideways off a snowbank.

Sweet, I tested some paddle tires and wheels the other day..petg for the wheels, tpu tires. Printed last year but never used em.. well, guess I missed the solid fill in the hubs. They broke at hub..shame really, they work well.. but 6" od. Put em on the kaiju. Landed sideways off a snowbank.
Yeah I’ve done my testing with rims and tires they never hold up unfortunately I have made some pretty decent rims and tires that drift well that’s about it lol

Well the prototype wing mount just hit the printer. Will have pics tomorrow of it….. maybe…. I have to beat it around with a hammer first to see how well it holds up.

FD44EA1C-51D8-4375-A3DD-43D77A3D21AB.jpeg

DCA78004-3EA5-4706-BB3C-6D4B6A8D9B2B.jpeg

8FCC7380-685D-42C2-AF24-454A2BA75534.jpeg

34A84C4A-E3FF-4BFD-998C-348D00000A82.jpeg

Back