Radix Online source for parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Corally cars, check out rchobbyexplosion.com they have the best deals and most stock that I’ve found.

They also have great coupon codes!

If your looking for a vehicle then you can get $40 off for over $300 purchase!

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/
3B106E74-F131-4FD2-ABBD-72405D65128D.jpeg

For Europeans quite interesting (shipping costs within the EU is only €4,90) is this shop in Finland: www.eurorc.com
Ordered there already two weeks ago - many parts available and everthing did run quick and smooth!

For Europeans quite interesting (shipping costs within the EU is only €4,90) is this shop in Finland: www.eurorc.com
Ordered there already two weeks ago - many parts available and everthing did run quick and smooth!
I find their prices are usually much higher than my other go to places. If you order more parts at the same time, the official corally shop and monsterhopups is usually cheaper.

I have compared quite some parts between those three shops - official corally shop and eurorc had pretty similar prices (just some cent more or less), but eurorc had the lower shipping costs. For monsterhopups I fully agree - they really have the best prices, I just didn't recommend it because I personally did not try this shop yet.

By the way, don't know if you have seen this already in the other thread - here's a very interesting shop for bearings, screws and all that small stuff:

If you need bearings (for all Europeans), go here: https://www.modellbau-werkstatt.at/shop/themes/kategorie/index.php?kategorieid=465
The have a full line of good quality sealed bearings for all popular rc's, been using them for years.

Last edited:
I have compared quite some parts between those three shops - official corally shop and eurorc had pretty similar prices (just some cent more or less), but eurorc had the lower shipping costs. For monsterhopups I fully agree - they really have the best prices, I just didn't recommend it because I personally did not try this shop yet.

By the way, don't know if you have seen this already in the other thread - here's a very interesting shop for bearings, screws and all that small stuff:
Yup, that's a good tip for bearings, I bought some from the as well.

You are right about the prices for parts between eurorc and Corally. But when I'm looking to buy a new RC, eurorc's prices are almost always higher than MKRacing, Schweighofer or Monsterhopups.

Back