Radix Nose extender

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't seem that big, I saw a radix 4s today and the guy said summat about a python so I guess it came off that? But I can't find anything?? And that one was big!

It doesn't seem that big, I saw a radix 4s today and the guy said summat about a python so I guess it came off that? But I can't find anything?? And that one was big!
When installed, it makes the front of the chassis even or just a bit longer than the wheels. The Python has basically the same chassis as the Radix4 and Radix6 - the main differences between the Radix and Python are the tires and bodies.

When installed, it makes the front of the chassis even or just a bit longer than the wheels. The Python has basically the same chassis as the Radix4 and Radix6 - the main differences between the Radix and Python are the tires and bodies.
I saw this on modelsport

Phase1RC Front Bumper Corally Python​

Part number: P1RC-COR005

I'm certain he had that on his radix 4s I've asked modelsport

Phil

I have a radix 4s where can I get a extended nose (skid plate) from please for better protection.
I use this one on my Python which is the same as a Radix apart from the Tyres and body. It sit a little forward of the front tyres so it avoids damaging the steering components from head on mishaps. I hit a street sign at 45+ mph and it just bounced off.

Its made of tough plastic but it’s very flexible. It takes two minutes to fit. Mine has been on for over a year now and it’s still like new. Another thing you could also fit is a wheelie bar. I run my Python on 6S a lot and this is a must. It protects the rear wing from scrapping on the tarmac

As for the bumper it’s great and well worth the money.

IMG_1865.jpeg

I use this one on my Python which is the same as a Radix apart from the Tyres and body. It sit a little forward of the front tyres so it avoids damaging the steering components from head on mishaps. I hit a street sign at 45+ mph and it just bounced off.

Its made of tough plastic but it’s very flexible. It takes two minutes to fit. Mine has been on for over a year now and it’s still like new. Another thing you could also fit is a wheelie bar. I run my Python on 6S a lot and this is a must. It protects the rear wing from scrapping on the tarmac

As for the bumper it’s great and well worth the money.

View attachment 5918
Nice, but the cost in the US is $19.55 or more, and the cost of shipping from the UK to the US is $18.62. It's not an economical solution for us folks in the US.

Nice, but the cost in the US is $19.55 or more, and the cost of shipping from the UK to the US is $18.62. It's not an economical solution for us folks in the
Nice, but the cost in the US is $19.55 or more, and the cost of shipping from the UK to the US is $18.62. It's not an economical solution for us folks in the

Nice, but the cost in the US is $19.55 or more, and the cost of shipping from the UK to the US is $18.62. It's not an economical solution for us folks in the US.
I feel for you there are some metal parts that I want but they are costly with international postage and taxes.

Back