Non Corally RC Show Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My older but still great driving Kyosho MP9 TKI4 kit build. Still can get parts for it too from Amain!
A12873F6-D224-43EE-B8CB-6D379A2CA156.jpeg

Thanks mate, tried to make it look like mine. The dog ate it before I could get matching wheels though 👎

View attachment 591

View attachment 592
I did always want a Subaru wrx sti. That generation you have is my all time favourite.
Nice collection I wanted a OC4S mabey thats a good idea to piece one together. nice sxs is that the KRX1000? How do you like that machine it looks pretty nice! I’m thinking to buy a sxs this summer or fall sometime and sell my smaller toys (snowmobile and atv).

Nice collection I wanted a OC4S mabey thats a good idea to piece one together. nice sxs is that the KRX1000? How do you like that machine it looks pretty nice! I’m thinking to buy a sxs this summer or fall sometime and sell my smaller toys (snowmobile and atv).
Thanks man. I tried finding one but had no luck so I built my own. Way smoother than my K4 but not as stable. So much fun though. 😜 Took a month just to locate a painted body, now they're available again so I have a painter I plan on doing up some day soon.

That is indeed a KRX1K. It ain't the "fastest tool in the shed" but it so easy to drive that I leave most folks way behind in the twisties and whoops. The suspension on this thing is sublime, it just eats ground all day long and keeps the riders from feeling any of it.
I almost bought a supercharger system ( still waiting on its actual release) for it, but have been blowing my SXS mod money on this hobby instead. If I decide to keep it, I'm throwing new cage on it and calling it done.

Thanks man. I tried finding one but had no luck so I built my own. Way smoother than my K4 but not as stable. So much fun though. 😜 Took a month just to locate a painted body, now they're available again so I have a painter I plan on doing up some day soon.

That is indeed a KRX1K. It ain't the "fastest tool in the shed" but it so easy to drive that I leave most folks way behind in the twisties and whoops. The suspension on this thing is sublime, it just eats ground all day long and keeps the riders from feeling any of it.
I almost bought a supercharger system ( still waiting on its actual release) for it, but have been blowing my SXS mod money on this hobby instead. If I decide to keep it, I'm throwing new cage on it and calling it done.
Ah ya I seen the bodies are back in stock now. Finally got an orange one for my OC6. That is a nice machine thought so. That probably is most important to me is the ride quality I know Kawasaki they say is known for that. a supercharger would be wild on that I bet! Ah me too rc is an expensive hobby I’m trying not to buy anything now until March lol. Ya keep it simple and be done with the modding haha save money 😅

Ah ya I seen the bodies are back in stock now. Finally got an orange one for my OC6. That is a nice machine thought so. That probably is most important to me is the ride quality I know Kawasaki they say is known for that. a supercharger would be wild on that I bet! Ah me too rc is an expensive hobby I’m trying not to buy anything now until March lol. Ya keep it simple and be done with the modding haha save money 😅
Ooh ya, I like the Orange ones too.😍
I'd be happy to answer any questions (off topic) for ya on the KRX. Just DM me.

Is that a Hot Bodies Lightning Truggy above the Vekta.5?

Amain still has parts for my Hot Bodies D8T :ROFLMAO:
Lol yes they are great then that’s an old truggy! I guess find Kyosho is harder to find the parts in that not everywhere carries them, but they do seem to keep parts interchangeable and in supply even for a 5-6 year old car.

Back