New work stand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPWarrior_KRX

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
Can't take credit for this idea ( Infadel67 from the Arrma forum), but it's a pretty solid stand. It can be locked in place if you don't want the rotisserie action...
Gonna place some rubber pads on the Bottom (top surface) to keep it from sliding on smooth surfaces (namely my DR table).

16437205762525346959737492133735.jpg

16437207013212401223405328179766.jpg

i have made several stands through the years with everything from wood to scrap metal and old car parts :ROFLMAO:
3D printed ones are really nice or nicer but i'm usually in a hurry so faster just to make one than to print one, a heavy bottom is usually a good thing to except for moving it around ;)

Feb12022 140_resize.JPG

Feb12022 141_resize.JPG

Man I Need something for the outcast 6s and kraton 8s, thought that cake plate was cool but @Built4SpeedRC & @JMS RC Stands are outstanding!!!

PS I might have to steal those ideas btw ;)
most of the stands i built works well for any 1/8 scale inc the Outcast ofc but for the K8S beast i actually use a composite plastic stand, found a bunch at a heavy truck workshop, they're like the mount for air bellows and gets thrown away, i guess i'm some sort of dumpsterdiver :ROFLMAO:

kraton8sstand_resize.jpeg

Man I Need something for the outcast 6s and kraton 8s, thought that cake plate was cool but @Built4SpeedRC & @JMS RC Stands are outstanding!!!

PS I might have to steal those ideas btw ;)
I got the STL file off Thingiverse. Just search for RC car stand. Assuming you can get it 3D printed.

Back