New Team Corally Models from the 2026 NRHSA Table Top Expo (Syncro4 RS, Furago6, Furago XS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacificnorthbashing

Active member
Messages
6
Reaction score
9
Points
38
These photos have been taken from Facebook (Alamo City Hobby Shop) and Youtube (Harley Designs), featuring new vehicles yet to be released from Team Corally from the NRHSA tabletop expo in Las Vegas.

840070877_1795369825364825_7760197260406674357_n.webp


The first image features two new vehicles: The Syncro4 RS and the Furago6. The RS seems to be a race-spec version of the regular Syncro4, fitted with adjustable rear turnbuckles, possibly aluminum shocks, anti-sway bars, as well as the same suspension arms from the SBX-825 race buggy. You can also see on the other side of the standard Syncro4 another brand new vehicle, the Furago6.

837858353_1795370735364734_370890318387128554_n.webp

You can see from this image (also from Alamo City Hobby Shop's Facebook page) another shot of the Furago6. Next to the Kagama, it looks like it will have a shorter wheelbase akin to a stunt truck and uses similar or the same tires from the 6s Punisher and Jambo.

Image 10-7-26 at 1.23 PM.webp

Finally, taken from a recent video from Harley Designs on Youtube, is what appears to be another version of the Furago XD, called the Furago XS. Could this could be a brushless version?
 
Last edited:
Those look nice.
The Syncro RS got my attention.
But i am not sure i need another buggy. I run the snot out of my Radix and Typhon, but the Spark is still almost untouched.
I am waiting for Corally to launch an XXL chassis desert racer. All we see now, are the mighty Mojave, that i have, and the Grand Apache, which i don't know what to think of yet.
I am sure, if there's a manufacturer that can build a desert racer that can beat the Mojave in durability, it would be Corally.
 
Those look nice.
The Syncro RS got my attention.
But i am not sure i need another buggy. I run the snot out of my Radix and Typhon, but the Spark is still almost untouched.
I am waiting for Corally to launch an XXL chassis desert racer. All we see now, are the mighty Mojave, that i have, and the Grand Apache, which i don't know what to think of yet.
I am sure, if there's a manufacturer who can build a desert racer, that can beat the Mojave in durability, it would be Corally.
 
Update: This photo was taken from RC Driver's latest video

Image 10-9-26 at 1.25 PM.webp

This is a shot of the inside of the Syncro4 RS. Based on the fact that it has a Kuron 825 motor and a 8bl150-esque ESC, ladies and gentlemen, this is a 6s Syncro4. There also appears to be a brand new servo in it as well. Looks very promising for Syncro4 fans.
 
Update: This photo was taken from RC Driver's latest video

View attachment 13269
This is a shot of the inside of the Syncro4 RS. Based on the fact that it has a Kuron 825 motor and a 8bl150-esque ESC, ladies and gentlemen, this is a 6s Syncro4. There also appears to be a brand new servo in it as well. Looks very promising for Syncro4 fans.
It looks like the pulse g2 esc, the rs looks like it’s aimed more at racers & 1/8 buggy’s raced on 4s. It has spring steel parts etc but still think it’ll only be 4s vehicle.

https://corally.com/en/product/C-54015/
 
It looks like the pulse g2 esc, the rs looks like it’s aimed more at racers & 1/8 buggy’s raced on 4s. It has spring steel parts etc but still think it’ll only be 4s vehicle.

https://corally.com/en/product/C-54015/
The ESC does look similar to the Pulse G2 135 ESC in the 2WD Syncro, which is based on the Quicrun 10BL120 G2. However, when I looked at the ESC in the Syncro 4 RS, I noticed it has three capacitors, compared to the two on the Pulse G2 135. The Quicrun 8BL150 G2 also has three capacitors, and its shape matches this new ESC almost exactly. That makes me wonder if Team Corally might be using a 185A version of the Quicrun 8BL150 G2, because they run a 185A version of the Max10 G1 in their other 6s vehicles.

Another interesting detail is that it's paired with a Kuron 825 motor, which is used in Team Corally's 6S vehicles. To me, this looks like Team Corally's answer to the TLR Typhon, another 6S buggy that can also run on 4S for competition use. With that in mind, I'm thinking the Syncro 4 RS might also be capable of running on 4S. It would be interesting to see if that's the case!
 
Eagle eyes didn’t see that but I did share a post online recently where I said I think we will be seeing xc electronics in corally soon as pro model.be has done a deal with them for distribution in Europe & same man behind pro model behind corally. So it’s possible that’s an xc esc not hobbywing if I’m right. But the on/off switch does look like a hobbywing on that 🤷

IMG_0793.webp
 
Eagle eyes didn’t see that but I did share a post online recently where I said I think we will be seeing xc electronics in corally soon as pro model.be has done a deal with them for distribution in Europe & same man behind pro model behind corally. So it’s possible that’s an xc esc not hobbywing if I’m right. But the on/off switch does look like a hobbywing on that 🤷

View attachment 13272
Corally typically uses rebranded and upgraded versions of HobbyWing ESCs, but with this development, my thought is they could start replacing them with XC’s ESC in future vehicle releases. It’ll be interesting to see how this develops. I’ve never used a XC ESC or motor in any of my RC cars, but from what I’ve heard, they’re really good.
 
It could just be a distribution deal but the fact pro model don’t seem to sell hobbywing themselves now makes me think changes are coming. Some people have been trying to get Asuga rollers but been out of stock for months & another guy tried to get a kagama roller contacted corally they told him it’s been discontinued 😳. So lots of changes are afoot at corally I think but time will tell
 
It could just be a distribution deal but the fact pro model don’t seem to sell hobbywing themselves now makes me think changes are coming. Some people have been trying to get Asuga rollers but been out of stock for months & another guy tried to get a kagama roller contacted corally they told him it’s been discontinued 😳. So lots of changes are afoot at corally I think but time will tell
Well, one thing's for sure. It's a exciting time to be a Corally fan.
 
Back
Top