Kagama New Kagama in red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WZ9V

Reaction score
I just joined Team Corally this weekend with a Red Kagama. I immediately started voiding the warranty by popping out the receiver for a RadioMaster ER5Ci bound to my MT12. I also swapped the dual XT90 setup for a single XT60 and added the voltage sense wire. Have a couple of CNHL 6S 6200mAH batteries that just barely fit the tray. While I was at it I also put in three short straps and on long one on the battery tray and two vent holes in the tires. Only had a short test run to make sure everything works like it should. This should burn on the grassy area next to the house. Imagine I'm going to run out of space fast running flat out. Much bigger, heavier and faster than the 1/10 Amp DB/MT 2S it is replacing. This will be fun once I find a better place to run it.

Welcome! The Kagama is a great choice. Like you, the first thing I've done on my three Corally vehicles is swap out the stock receivers. I run mine with a Radiolink RC6GS radio system that can run up to 30 different vehicles. I mostly run 4s on my Corally vehicles, but I do have a couple of HRB 4000mah LiPos that fit in the smaller battery tray that came with my Radix6. I eventually swapped out that small battery tray for a larger one, and I can now run higher mah 6s batteries in all three of my Corally vehicles (Radix6, Muraco, and Asuga).

What wheel nuts did you get? I was going to use extras from my XMaxx and they don't fit.
I replaced the hexes and wheel nuts on my two Arrma 6s vehicles with titanium, and I used the wheel nuts from the Arrma hexes on two of my Corally vehicles. They are serrated and made of black aluminum.

Back