Kronos New here , hi all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zander

Reaction score
Found these forums after I searched for spare parts , had a read through some posts thought I’d join 😃. Bit about myself been into rc flight have a wild card 3d which is now retired in the loft. was always interested in cars but only ever had a Subaru rc 10th scale way back in the day, decided why not I’ll get into it for something new. So I bought a x-maxx and a rustler vxl . Yep those were my first cars about 2month old . Love it absolutely love it , I saw a Corally Kronos xp 6s and got one , my god it’s a beast first Run out I hit something I shouldn’t have lol needless to say I have extensive repairs to do now .
71717690024__E586CEAD-FA8F-4675-B1D7-7CEC2F158D1D.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome. Good you found this forum. You sure hit something. Hope it will be a easy fix. Loads of info here so enjoy 👍

Found these forums after I searched for spare parts , had a read through some posts thought I’d join 😃. Bit about myself been into rc flight have a wild card 3d which is now retired in the loft. was always interested in cars but only ever had a Subaru rc 10th scale way back in the day, decided why not I’ll get into it for something new. So I bought a x-maxx and a rustler vxl . Yep those were my first cars about 2month old . Love it absolutely love it , I saw a Corally Kronos xp 6s and got one , my god it’s a beast first Run out I hit something I shouldn’t have lol needless to say I have extensive repairs to do now .
View attachment 4551
Welcome aboard 🍻
Wow! You sure did hit something!? How'd you get the beans above the frank!?🤣🤣
No worries, they're all repairable👍
The Kronos sure is a handful on 6s, perhaps drop down to 4s to get "acclimated"? It's still a blast even on 4s. Enjoy!!😁

Last edited:
cheers lol yeah I have a 4s ready to go once my repair parts are delivered 😃got away with just the ball joints out of sockets on front so I’ll get that done with no cost , the back aye em lol.

Welcome.

You must have gotten carried away with your excitement, and stepped on it!

View attachment 4551
Welcome.

View attachment 4551
Welcome to Corally land!! Enjoy all the fun of the fair....🤩

The Kronos is a beast. It's great fun all round, handles great and is very rapid on 4S - ridiculous on 6S.

If you hit stuff, obviously it can/will break - but they're easy enough to repair. Direct spares are available from Corally, but their shipping costs are prohibitively expensive unless you are buying in bulk.

There are plenty of other options around. In the US, Jenny's sell lots of Corally bits.

Otherwise, eBay and second hand rigs are an excellent source of parts.

See you around!! 💪😎

Back