Radix new Ex-Tomahwks-Truggy tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarmo2127

Reaction score
Wasn't sure how the buggy would handle with these but it was epic

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Dose anyone one know where I can get some aluminum upgrades beside the team corall tuning one been looking for days on aliexpress cant find anying

01.jpg

Hello @jarmo2127,
which wheels did you apply? May you send the some informations about that huge Thomahawks? Thank you in advance.
Did you change anything else for mounting this wheels?

Best regards
Warcry

Last edited:
Hello @jarmo2127,
which wheels did you apply? May you send the some informations about that huge Thomahawks? Thank you in advance.
Did you change anything else for mounting this wheels?

Best regards
Warcry
Hey mate that are - EX-TOMAHWK 1/8 SGT 3.8 CLAW RIM BLACK/MEDIUM SOFT/GLUED BLTED/ 17MM 1/2 OFFSET WIDE ( FOR TRAXXAS MAXX)

The Tomahawk looks fantastic on the Radix, do they perform well? Would you buy them again?

The Tomahawk looks fantastic on the Radix, do they perform well? Would you buy them again?
Yeah they are awesome for the road and beach, they are pretty loose on on gravel put still fun, they work and handle way better then I thought . they work well on the grass too. I think because they a belted it make the difference. They are slightly larger then the original. I think they put a little extra load on the buggy, the front suspension arm popped out once or twice, but other then that I run them almost all the time. The are unreal up the beach

Back