Radix NEW Corally Spark Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Reaction score
Looks cool , could this be the one to replace my little typhon ?
IMG_6522.jpeg

Looks cool , could this be the one to replace my little typhon ?
View attachment 4639
Didn't see this one coming!! I think it's got all the good stuff in it that TC has been coming out with since the Sketer, Asuga, Kagama..
Spring steel outdrives, better arms and improved chassis layout. The violence has arrived!!😎😛🍻

Didn't see this one coming!! I think it's got all the good stuff in it that TC has been coming out with since the Sketer, Asuga, Kagama..
Spring steel outdrives, better arms and improved chassis layout. The violence has arrived!!😎😛🍻
I really hope it has got all the bells and whistles , cos that will be Christmas sorted 👍🏻😂🎅🏻🍻

I can't see it NOT having the goodies? Why else would they make it. Early Xmas?😁😛🍻
It does, they have it on their website now, only 2 pictures but you can see the out drives and arms, I'm guessing they're gonna introduce more models in the near future to replace all of the old line up
Scratch that, they must be busy updating their website, lots of pictures of it now

It does, they have it on their website now, only 2 pictures but you can see the out drives and arms, I'm guessing they're gonna introduce more models in the near future to replace all of the old line up
Scratch that, they must be busy updating their website, lots of pictures of it now
Yeah, found some good data here as well..
https://www.hobbyrecreationproducts...ucts/cor00285-g-spark-xb6-1-8-6s-basher-buggy
Should be a formidable competitor to the mighty Typhon 6s now.. good times we're living in! Well, for rc's anyways🤷‍♂️😁🍻

Yeah, found some good data here as well..
https://www.hobbyrecreationproducts...ucts/cor00285-g-spark-xb6-1-8-6s-basher-buggy
Should be a formidable competitor to the mighty Typhon 6s now.. good times we're living in! Well, for rc's anyways🤷‍♂️😁🍻
I did a radix versus typhon review somewhere , the typhon won . Will get a spark and do the same , my most critical point of any test is tree head on last ability . If it’s tough there , yeeeee harrrrrr . 4s light pack , light buggy but strong

I did a radix versus typhon review somewhere , the typhon won . Will get a spark and do the same , my most critical point of any test is tree head on last ability . If it’s tough there , yeeeee harrrrrr . 4s light pack , light buggy but strong
No TC buggy experience here, but we do have a Typhon 6s in the fleet. It's a tank! No doubt about it, has been a real treat. It does have a slightly tweaked chassis from one of the many collisions my bro has had with it but, still rippin like it never even happened,LOL.

The radix 6 was great , but bent easy and wore out very quickly . I see custom rc upgrades and bringing out a big selection of titanium parts for corally . So that’s that then , I’m having one . Glad it’s called the the “spark” too cos I’m a sparky by trade . It’s got my name all over it . On 4s , it’s gonna be amazing .

I'm really loving what TC is doing! Keeping the roller option available is going to give them a broader appeal to hardcore enthusiast's and rtr buyers alike. No one else is offering rollers now. A kit is the ultimate for me personally but, I am not interested in a top of the line $600-$800 race kit..
What I find ironic with the TC's though is that the Torox/Kuron 6s combo is just straight awesome!! So, the one rig I actually "want" in rtr form is being offered as a roller too!🤔🤷‍♂️😂
I've been bashing with a 2007 Xray as my buggy when racing against my brother's Typhon. It's really a great kit but, 16 years old!!🤣🤣
Might be time for a lil' "Spark" in my life?😁🍻

The radix 6 was great , but bent easy and wore out very quickly . I see custom rc upgrades and bringing out a big selection of titanium parts for corally . So that’s that then , I’m having one . Glad it’s called the the “spark” too cos I’m a sparky by trade . It’s got my name all over it . On 4s , it’s gonna be amazing .
Yeah, we run 4s in ours too. 6s just equals destruction in these things as far as I'm concerned. 4s is perfect for off road racing/bashing.👊👍

lets hope custom rc upgrades brings out a big selection of titanium parts that would be marvellous

Looks like a beefed up radix6. Makes me wonder what the difference will be between the Asuga and the Spark.
Next stop a onroad car? 🤔🤔

Looks like plenty of room behind the 825 for a longer motor.

View attachment 4640
Not sure I'd be bothered but, have at it.🍻

Looks like a beefed up radix6. Makes me wonder what the difference will be between the Asuga and the Spark.
Next stop a onroad car? 🤔🤔
Asuga is wider and longer. Basically a truggy chassis with shorter arms. BTW, a Kraton or Talion chassis with Mojave 6s arms is nearly identical in dimensions to the Asuga.
So, a buggy such as the Python or Spark is a shorter wheelbase and narrower arms than the Asuga also.

Back