Radix New 6s Corally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Stig

Reaction score
Looks interesting. What you guys think?
Radix 8? On 8s? Would be crazy.
I am in the market for a new rc so i will wait and see đź’Ş

Screenshot_2023-02-23-14-17-47-32_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

I'd guess more of a competition grade buggy, don't get me wrong I love my 8s radix but it's not for everyone, couldn't imagine running my setup in a stock width buggy, I honestly don't think it would be drivable lol

Could be 1/5 scale buggy? Might be cool. It says like nothing else on the market.
I'd be up for that, of course that said it could be a 1/10 scale too, who knows. They got us all excited a while back and it turned out to be a pan car, great for those into that but most of us here were a bit let down

I'd be up for that, of course that said it could be a 1/10 scale too, who knows. They got us all excited a while back and it turned out to be a pan car, great for those into that but most of us here were a bit let down
True, I’d dig that.

Tires look big to me. I say a 6s 4wd buggy with truck tires.
A lot of peeps do that with their buggies, it would make sense.

I can't imagine an 8s buggy being controllable: my Radix6 is fast enough and is at the very edge of being uncontrollable at the top end on dirt.

Same. 1/5 would be awesome. But 1/8 is also oke. Try and lift a 1/5 car back home when the batteries are dead. No experiences but i figure it is heavy

I can't imagine an 8s buggy being controllable: my Radix6 is fast enough and is at the very edge of being uncontrollable at the top end on dirt.
It can be done, gotta add some width though, it's surprising how much difference it makes. But there's no room in these cars for 8s really

IMG_20230203_141402052.jpg

IMG_20230205_160638563.jpg

It can be done, gotta add some width though, it's surprising how much difference it makes. But there's no room in these cars for 8s really

View attachment 3518

View attachment 3519
What parts are needed to widen a Radix6? I can see suspension arms, axles, tie rods, and rear top links, but are there any other parts required? And from what vehicle do the parts come from?

What parts are needed to widen a Radix6? I can see suspension arms, axles, tie rods, and rear top links, but are there any other parts required? And from what vehicle do the parts come from?
Depends how wide you wanna go, you can use kronos hubs/axles for added width but I stick with the radix ones so needed muraco/shogun cvd's/dog bones. Also need their shock towers and rear shocks, radix rear shocks can be transferred to the front, oh and rear sway bar from one of the lwb rigs

Once they're wide I will say you have to actually try to get them to roll, they become extremely stable, only reason I did it was because I drive to fast and always ended up on my roof when I turned, couldn't imagine going back now

Depends how wide you wanna go, you can use kronos hubs/axles for added width but I stick with the radix ones so needed muraco/shogun cvd's/dog bones. Also need their shock towers and rear shocks, radix rear shocks can be transferred to the front, oh and rear sway bar from one of the lwb rigs

Once they're wide I will say you have to actually try to get them to roll, they become extremely stable, only reason I did it was because I drive to fast and always ended up on my roof when I turned, couldn't imagine going back now
Behold!
FB_IMG_1677161900410.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks. I have a Muraco, so I'll keep my Radix6 as it currently stands for now.

Back