Kronos XTR My Kronos XTR with kraton parts/upgrades. Not for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallys Rc World

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
20220713_114738.jpg
20220713_115012.jpg

Kraton RPM front upper and lower arms. Rear arrma kraton exb arms . 3DRC kraton wing mount and talion wing. Wing mount required a lot of filing on rear shock tower.

View attachment 2700View attachment 2701

Kraton RPM front upper and lower arms. Rear arrma kraton exb arms . 3DRC kraton wing mount and talion wing. Wing mount required a lot of filing on rear shock tower.
I've been meaning to ask what all was needed to fit the kraton arms to the xtr..
When I first saw this post, I thought you were listing it for sale🤣🤣🍻

Or are you listing it? The way the title reads, I can't tell.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to ask what all was needed to fit the kraton arms to the xtr..

Oh my bad. I was just sharing the upgrades and changes I made. The arms fit fine. Front lower arms had to be shaved down by a tiny bit. Corally sway bar end links don't fit with out modification. I currently have rear sway bars only for now. The arms are a bit longer. So you need arrma kraton drive axles also. So I now got front and rear cvd,s. Used rear kraton aftermarket hubs and stub axles out of preference. Front is using corally nuckles still. Parts are surprisingly simular

I also made a new steering linkage. Kept braking the stock one

Oh my bad. I was just sharing the upgrades and changes I made. The arms fit fine. Front lower arms had to be shaved down by a tiny bit. Corally sway bar end links don't fit with out modification. I currently have rear sway bars only for now. The arms are a bit longer. So you need arrma kraton drive axles also. So I now got front and rear cvd,s. Used rear kraton aftermarket hubs and stub axles out of preference. Front is using corally nuckles still. Parts are surprisingly simular

I also made a new steering linkage. Kept braking the stock one
Sweet man! I love customizing stuff like that👍 bout to go hit the man cave now and see what I can replace my broken steer link with..

Sweet man! I love customizing stuff like that👍 bout to go hit the man cave now and see what I can replace my broken steer link with..
I found gpmkraton links on ebay. But you have to shorten the links a bunch. Kraton links are longer. I've heard kraton ends fit the corally,s. Prob the cheapest bet.

I found gpmkraton links on ebay. But you have to shorten the links a bunch. Kraton links are longer. I've heard kraton ends fit the corally,s. Prob the cheapest bet.
Definitely the cheapest and easiest. I put another HPI link on for now.
Got a nice rip in afterwards on the track at my house. I'm running DTX Badger truggy tires, TC electronics and 16t pinion on 4s. Track is dusty clay, hard as typical northeast clay gets (concrete 😬). Had a blast, swapped from 14t to 16t due to small 5" tires. It is a fine handling basher IMO 🤘😎

Back