Asuga My ASUGA xlr - Pics, vids and so on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TpParts RcXtreme

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
Had this masterpice for a while now..and i love it. Got the roller, using a max6/4985 ( will go down on motor later ) all stock..used UDR tires, but need a bit work to fit..so next up is the dBoots for Mojave, with extended hex.
20230901_154246.jpg

Nice (y)
Does it need extenders to fit the Mojave tyres.??
Ideally yes. This is what I did though, I sanded down some of the ribs on the inside of the wheels and removed material from the rear hubs. It’s not ideal but I wanted the car ready quickly. I’ve had a good few hours runtime with it like this and so far, no issues.

If it does have problems, I’ll be fitting the M2C 3160 extended hex kit.

IMG_2810_Original.jpeg

IMG_2811_Original.jpeg

For the Mojave, id say atleast 15mm..this is the ones i use and maks the car look goos imo. The handelinf are still mindblowing🥰

View attachment 4509

View attachment 4510
That looks perfectly bad azz!! I didn't try the Fortess on my Kronos but am running them on my "Typhon XL" which is a Kraton with Mojave arms and such.. I still need the Asuga body to complete the look. The Fortress tires are awesome on anything so long as backflips aren't desired. Beautiful buggy you've got there!😎🍻

That looks perfectly bad azz!! I didn't try the Fortess on my Kronos but am running them on my "Typhon XL" which is a Kraton with Mojave arms and such.. I still need the Asuga body to complete the look. The Fortress tires are awesome on anything so long as backflips aren't desired. Beautiful buggy you've got there!😎🍻
Thx buddy 🥰🥰, might do a quick rip today..so got darn much mosquitos overe here and i can bearly stand it 😂

Thx buddy 🥰🥰, might do a quick rip today..so got darn much mosquitos overe here and i can bearly stand it 😂
What's the season where your at? Fall here, been unusually warm though, skeeters and these little black flies or gnats..not sure what they're called but, they fly right into my eyeballs while bashing! No bueno!! Little basturds!😖😤🤣🤣

What's the season where your at? Fall here, been unusually warm though, skeeters and these little black flies or gnats..not sure what they're called but, they fly right into my eyeballs while bashing! No bueno!! Little basturds!😖😤🤣🤣
Here in sweden we turn in to darker times..autumn. today we have real good wewther for the past 10 days, real good.. today xlosy and small amount of rain but alm dries up, 19c at 15.07. Time to edit last video🤗

For the Mojave, id say atleast 15mm..this is the ones i use and maks the car look goos imo. The handelinf are still mindblowing🥰

View attachment 4509

View attachment 4510
I have fitted 25mm extensions to the front of my Python. This has made it a lot more stable when cornering on rough grass terrain. I use it on 6S most of the time as I find this puts a bigger smile on my face than running on 4S. I am running Proline Badlands that are really grippy. For having a bit of fun I fit the original tyres on the front and leave the badlands on the front this makes it under steer at higher speeds rather than lifting the inside wheel.
The extensions are just standard ones for sale on eBay. To make them fit perfectly I had to remove the thin shim that was behind the outer wheel bearing. Because of this I will drop down to 15mm if this causes any damage to the bearings or drive shafts.

Its a good system, but need gearing..downside is the weight. Car itself is feather light ao il prop go with a regular 4274 - 2k

Back