Asuga My Asuga Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Asuga
  2. Muraco
  3. Radix
I bought a blue Asuga roller about weeks ago. From reading all the reviews and watching videos, I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much I need to do to it. The Asuga comes with many of the items I might have upgraded, like spring steel drive cups. Consequently, this isn't going to be much of a build post, at least for now.

What I added to the roller is a receiver for my Radiolink RC6GS system; a Sincecam (Amazon) 35kg brushless servo; a Hobbywing Max8 G2 ESC with 2250kv motor; and a Tekno hardened steel 15T pinion. I'm running the Asuga mostly on 4s batteries, but I have several 6s batteries on hand if I decide I need the extra power.

Asuga chassis.jpg

I bought a blue Asuga roller about weeks ago. From reading all the reviews and watching videos, I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much I need to do to it. The Asuga comes with many of the items I might have upgraded, like spring steel drive cups. Consequently, this isn't going to be much of a build post, at least for now.

What I added to the roller is a receiver for my Radiolink RC6GS system; a Sincecam (Amazon) 35kg brushless servo; a Hobbywing Max8 G2 ESC with 2250kv motor; and a Tekno hardened steel 15T pinion. I'm running the Asuga mostly on 4s batteries, but I have several 6s batteries on hand if I decide I need the extra power.

View attachment 5858
I messed about with mine when I first got it , I thought I had too ? It’s now standard , it’s brilliant , rock on dude , enjoy

Cool, have you driven it yet?
Yes, I finally got it out for a decent run on my grass and dirt half-acre backyard. It's definitely a lot of fun: I'm running it on 4s right now, and I think that's plenty for the area I have to run it in. It will see 6s at some point in time.

Back