Music Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepnut

Reaction score
What it says on the tin. Share what you're into, any music you may be working on, etc.

I consider myself a metalhead. I listen to several varieties of metal (death, metalcore, progressive, power, folk, some black, etc.). I was into metalcore when I first got into metal in the early 2000s with Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Shadows Fall, Living Sacrifice, Etc. I've just recently started to find some bands in the genre and are interesting to me again. ERRA is a big one as well as Spiritbox. ERRA just released a new song the other day that I'm enjoying quite a bit.

Jesse Cash is a phenomenal guitarist and they have a unique style that sounds fresh to me.

I've recently been trying to write my own stuff and have recorded some things I'm excited about, but nothing I'm ready to share yet.

Love a bit DnB myself, mainly mid 90’s to mid 2000’s, Bad Company UK, Andy C, Ed Rush & Optical, Moving Fusion, Shimon are personal favourites

I'm pretty much into everything, just bias to the older stuff. I guess that happens with age........

Really gotten into gojira recently. Grew up on classic rock and listen to most rock genres. Play drums with a guitarist friend of mine we put stuff on band lab. Just random jams

Back