Muraco RTR $407!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnowAir

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
I thought there was a "share your best rc deals" thread here somewhere? Not sure but..
Muraco XP RTR for $407 w/free shipping in US. Use CC "40off350"
https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-corally-1-8-muraco-xp-6s-4wd-lwb-brushless-truggy-c-00176/

Screenshot_20240425-095553_Samsung Internet.jpg

RC Hobby Explosion has great deals - I got my Radix6 for $399, which included $9.99 for two-day FedEx shipping, and IIRC, my Muraco was less than $450 with FedEx two-day shipping. I live in Maryland, and I got both within a day.

Those guys gave me one hell of a runaround. I'm glad they're taking care of you guys, but they really dropped the ball with me. I won't ever give them my patronage again.

Agreed. I’ve actually had good luck as well when using them. I do like Chicagoland a heck of a lot as well so I usually just check to see who has the better price. For me in MN, they are both usually only a day or two away so that’s been nice.

Care to elaborate?

It all started here. It's a shame, but it is what it is.

I'd be curious too, maybe it's a location thing? They've been good to me, only ever bought 1 rc from them as I mainly stick to Chicagoland for that but I've ordered a lot of parts from them and never had a problem

Initially they didn't have a problem with location. Fast forward several years and all of a sudden there's cockamamie explanation that they won't send here because there's no presence of US law enforcement and that there's the issue of credit card fraud. You can read through my thread for the full story if you'd like.

Thanks guys (rch). I appreciate the ignorance.

Agreed. I’ve actually had good luck as well when using them. I do like Chicagoland a heck of a lot as well so I usually just check to see who has the better price. For me in MN, they are both usually only a day or two away so that’s been nice.

Chicagoland is another place that won't send here. Unfortunate, but I just keep on kicking my rocks.

I've only ordered parts from them, but have been satisfied.

I'm glad that they're at least taking care of you. (y)

Last edited:
It all started here. It's a shame, but it is what it is.

Initially they didn't have a problem with location. Fast forward several years and all of a sudden there's cockamamie explanation that they won't send here because there's no presence of US law enforcement and that there's the issue of credit card fraud. You can read through my thread for the full story if you'd like.

Thanks guys (rch). I appreciate the ignorance.

Chicagoland is another place that won't send here. Unfortunate, but I just keep on kicking my rocks.

I'm glad that they're at least taking care of you. (y)
Ah, I just read ur other thread, I see. That's crap. How did you make out with HRP? I've dealt with them, was also a good experience for me. My brother and I each ordered our Kronos models from them. Free shipping, no tax..niice!!
What I did find though with HRP is, even though they supply the US hobby shops, they don't have listings for some TC parts that RCHE does? Weird, how's that I do wonder?🤷‍♂️

Whenever I've ordered Corally vehicles form RCHE, they have been shipped directly from HRP.

I once spoke with a customer rep at RCHE once about an item I saw on Corally Europe that was not listed in the US. He told me HRP doesn't always import all the Corally parts until they see what the demand is. I ordered the part, a 7075 center diff bulkhead (link below), from Corally Europe nearly a year ago. The center diff support didn't show up for sale in the US until almost a year later, and now that it is listed, it is now sold out in both the US and in Europe.

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-c...center-differential-bulkhead-1-8-c-00180-832/

I have one in both my Radix6 and my Muraco.

Ah, I just read ur other thread, I see. That's crap. How did you make out with HRP? I've dealt with them, was also a good experience for me. My brother and I each ordered our Kronos models from them. Free shipping, no tax..niice!!
What I did find though with HRP is, even though they supply the US hobby shops, they don't have listings for some TC parts that RCHE does? Weird, how's that I do wonder?🤷‍♂️

Yeah, it's a bit of sour experience. As for HRP, I actually haven't ordered from there yet. Possibly by the end of year, we'll see. All I really have left to order is the suspension arm mount PRO and the pills; everything else is mostly squared away with the Shogun. The only parts I foresee ordering in the future are the replacement ones.

I'm not sure how RCHE does their stuff.

Whenever I've ordered Corally vehicles form RCHE, they have been shipped directly from HRP.

I once spoke with a customer rep at RCHE once about an item I saw on Corally Europe that was not listed in the US. He told me HRP doesn't always import all the Corally parts until they see what the demand is. I ordered the part, a 7075 center diff bulkhead (link below), from Corally Europe nearly a year ago. The center diff support didn't show up for sale in the US until almost a year later, and now that it is listed, it is now sold out in both the US and in Europe.

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-c...center-differential-bulkhead-1-8-c-00180-832/

I have one in both my Radix6 and my Muraco.
I think that would be a great upgrade if you're doing huge sends or if you're running longer motor, maybe like the 82-92mm length cans. I had a Losi 8IGHT 3.0 that I started with a 4092, and I could see the center mount flexing a little. I looked for an alu one (since the stock is alu on one side and plastic on the other) and all I could find was a used one from a dude in Spain.

I have a 4268 in my Python, so it doesn't seem to stress the center mount too much. Thank goodness.

Back