Muraco Muraco Goodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bckyrdbshr

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Python
  2. Radix
Got to love Carbon.....
20230603_175438.jpg

Where did you get the Basher queen stuff from, been looking and can’t find any Corally stuff

I actually bought the last ones she will ever make. She sold all the rights to M2C Racing so they are going to pick up the line when they get everything setup.
There goes the Basher Queen warranty! M2C won't give us that generous a warranty for sure..
No matter to me honestly, I haven't had a need for either Basher Queen or M2C parts yet. M2C can eat the carbon fiber and 7075 for all I care.🤷‍♂️

Brilliant thanks guys, do anyone know where I can buy the CNC aluminum center diff inserts from

Brilliant thank you, do you know if the sketer center brace will fit the demetor.
Thanks
I got my CNC center diff support insert on the motor mount from Erik van Ravenstein. Someone on the forum directed me to find him on Facebook. I’m in the US and he is in Europe, but it was easy to work with him.

There goes the Basher Queen warranty! M2C won't give us that generous a warranty for sure..
No matter to me honestly, I haven't had a need for either Basher Queen or M2C parts yet. M2C can eat the carbon fiber and 7075 for all I care.🤷‍♂️
M2C parts are a bit expensive for my tastes. I have the TC 7075 parts on my two Corallys: they are quality parts at a good price. And I’m not a big fan of carbon fiber for things like shock towers.

Last edited:
I got my CNC center diff support insert on the motor mount from Erik van Ravenstein. Someone on the forum directed me to find him on Facebook. I’m in the US and he is in Europe, but it was easy to work with him.

M2C parts are a bit expensive for my tastes. I have the TC 7075 parts on my two Corallys: they are quality parts at a good price. And I’m not a big fan of carbon fiber for things like shock towers.
I've only bought the 7075 steering brace thus far..not sure if it's actually any different from stock on the XTR? I will say though, with the added stiffener plate, no problems, been solid. I have had several mishaps that I believe would have broken the stock setup.
I believe carbon fiber is a great material to use on rc's in general. I use mine in the wet though, fiber and water don't mix well.. unless you're constipated,LOL. 😂

I've only bought the 7075 steering brace thus far..not sure if it's actually any different from stock on the XTR? I will say though, with the added stiffener plate, no problems, been solid. I have had several mishaps that I believe would have broken the stock setup.
I believe carbon fiber is a great material to use on rc's in general. I use mine in the wet though, fiber and water don't mix well.. unless you're constipated,LOL. 😂
Here's what I've got on my Muraco:

TC 7075 5mm front shock tower
TC 7075 5mm rear shock tower
TC 7075 front chassis brace
TC 7075 rear chassis brace
TC Xtreme Chassis Brace kit
TC 7075 center diff support
CNC aluminum center diff motor mount insert
Corally heavy shock springs
Corally heavy duty steering blocks
Corally rear CVDs
TRB RC ceramic hybrid wheel bearings

Here's what I've got on my Muraco:

TC 7075 5mm front shock tower
TC 7075 5mm rear shock tower
TC 7075 front chassis brace
TC 7075 rear chassis brace
TC Xtreme Chassis Brace kit
TC 7075 center diff support
CNC aluminum center diff motor mount insert
Corally heavy shock springs
Corally heavy duty steering blocks
Corally rear CVDs
TRB RC ceramic hybrid wheel bearings
Sounds really nice! I do want a Muraco to run against my brothers Talion on our track. I do like the Talion, but I like to have something different from what everyone else has.. currently I run a Tekno ET48 (stretched MT410) against the Talion. Seems unfair (in my favor)..IDK. Hard to get something better than the ET48 without spending a fortune I suppose.. for back yard racing at that.. guess I just talked myself out of a Muraco?🤔😆😂

Brilliant thanks I will look on Facebook 👍🏻

Well anyone interested in the warranty from M2C Racing on the existing warranty the Basherqueen gave us. The 1y basher proof guarantee. Well I emailed M2C Racing and this is their reply:

We will honor her warranty within reason till June of 24

Avery

I figure after that then a warranty will be no more.... I also found out that some of the Arrma stuff is going by,by I'm not sure which parts but I do remember one was bulkheads for something. I'm not sure about the rest.

Back