Muraco Muraco front and rear skid plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmann98

Reaction score
Question….I’m trying to install the Kronos front and rear skids on my Muraco. What size bolts go in the end holes on each? Kronos part diagram shows M3 size but the chassis holes on Muraco are bigger, but too small for the m4’s that the rest of the holes are. Also, according to the diagram, the red washers are m3, but but 4 out of the five bolts are m4. Not to mention that those washers seem to be out of stock everywhere. Thanks for the help! 👍

3E041AEF-29ED-4B60-AADB-FDC21D7013AF.jpeg

831C2772-888F-459A-9B10-7DBC8E590E3C.jpeg

Well it turns out that I found both sizes of washers at RC Explosion, and found a couple of flatheads in my stash tgat fit perfectly in those end holes. One more little thing solved lol. 👍

I know you already solved your problem, but I want to add something that will help you and others. The replacement bolts should be a few millimeters longer to accommodate the thickness of the bumpers. IIRC, the correct size is 2mm longer than the original bolts.

I know you already solved your problem, but I want to add something that will help you and others. The replacement bolts should be a few millimeters longer to accommodate the thickness of the bumpers. IIRC, the correct size is 2mm longer than the original bolts.
Thanks, and yes I went with a bit longer bolts for that reason. 20mm and 16mm if I remember correctly 👍

Back