Kronos XTR Motor mount/center diff mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chowmein

Reaction score
Looking for a better mount that will offer a bigger pinion size pluse I don't care for this stock mount. Does anyone know if there's one out there?? Thanks

I'm not aware of any direct replacement mounts, obviously if a guy was motivated you can modify a lot of mounts to work but ultimately it's probably easiest to get the 46t spur, that will allow up to a 22 or 23t pinion I believe, I was running a 24 on my radix but I had to slightly file the holes to fit it, now that I've got a spool in it I'm at 29/35 and still have room for a few teeth. Factory mount has served me well, I just wish it had a third mounting hole but hasn't caused an issue

I'm not aware of any direct replacement mounts, obviously if a guy was motivated you can modify a lot of mounts to work but ultimately it's probably easiest to get the 46t spur, that will allow up to a 22 or 23t pinion I believe, I was running a 24 on my radix but I had to slightly file the holes to fit it, now that I've got a spool in it I'm at 29/35 and still have room for a few teeth. Factory mount has served me well, I just wish it had a third mounting hole but hasn't caused an issueyea I added a 2nd hole on top and brought back the end screw point on the bottom llside

Back