Sketer Mazin's Skeeter Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazin

Escaped communist occupied Commierado
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Shogun
  2. Sketer
Got the bad boy yesterday, Plugged in a Futaba RX today and was able to take it out for about 25 min;,
First observation is this scooter has some pep (But as always it could be a little better)! I have to turn down the Brake because hitting the brake threw the butt up in the air. I was able to pop a couple wheelies (running 4s 5200 50c). Didn't jump it at all, Thought I heard a little clicking coming back to the house but nothing is showing damage, I will figure it out Saturday when I brake it down. I did flip it after a full speed run and hitting the brake. All and all I'm still really impressed with this and look forward to more runs and breaking it down to see how the Corally QC is.

20220215_174018.jpg

20220215_174011.jpg

Last edited:
Got the bad boy yesterday, Plugged in a Futaba RX today and was able to take it out for about 25 min;,
First observation is this scooter has some pep! I have to turn down the Brake because hitting the brake threw the butt up in the air. I was able to pop a couple wheelies (running 4s 5200 50c). Didn't jump it at all, Thought I heard a little clicking coming back to the house but nothing is showing damage, I will figure it out Saturday when I brake it down. I did flip it after a full speed run and hitting the brake. All and all I'm still really impressed with this and look forward to more runs and breaking it down to see how the Corally QC is.

View attachment 996

View attachment 997
Nice brother, welcome to the sketer club! I have worked on mine a bit but haven’t run it yet. I put a 16t on it straight away. And will check out what she can do. I put a fan on the motor and if the esc gets hot I’ll throw a 150a in there.

Nice brother, welcome to the sketer club! I have worked on mine a bit but haven’t run it yet. I put a 16t on it straight away. And will check out what she can do. I put a fan on the motor and if the esc gets hot I’ll throw a 150a in there.
Have a 16t waiting for mine. Going in before the battery does.

I am asking Santa Claus for one this year 👍
Don’t fancy my chances though. Last year he genuinely left me a lump of coal 😂
He did at least take the time to wrap it 🙄😂

I am asking Santa Claus for one this year 👍
Don’t fancy my chances though. Last year he genuinely left me a lump of coal 😂
He did at least take the time to wrap it 🙄😂
What I do works well. I ask for gift cards of the same type from everyone when they ask for gift ideas. Then most the truck is paid for.;)

Last edited:
Got to do some exploratory surgery. got a ticking somewhere but no obvious short comings in performance.

Broke the steering arm today, just snapped the arm cups didn't bend the turn buckles. Guess I will look for an arrma substitute or make an order from TC and get a bag of candy I can't / shouldn't eat.

Back