Sketer Lost a couple of teeth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, Tekno or Robinson racing are what I prefer for pinions. I guess TC has had some bad batches that slipped by..
But for the OP issue with the TC pinion, if the mesh was bad, how come there's no visible damage to the spur? I really think it's just a defective pinion myself.
Yeah I think it was just that pinion I've replaced it and its still going strong but ive p
replaced the shockie innards twice with no luck still leaks

Yeah I think it was just that pinion I've replaced it and its still going strong but ive p
replaced the shockie innards twice with no luck still leaks
Well that sucks. Shock leak I mean. Where is it leaking from? Cap or seals at shaft?

Got this one. Sofar so good on my heavy weight Sketer. Think of going to 14t. Sketer is getting hot 🔥

View attachment 2516
Update, think it is stripped. Next one going in, trxxs 14t. Yes, i go to the dark side 😉

IMG_20220721_152520.jpg

IMG_20220721_151318.jpg

How long did this one last ive had to replace mine with great success it hasn't worn one bit, but ive replaced 2 other spur gears this week that started making the clicking noise the plastic nowadays seems harder than the steel

20220722_063919.jpg

How long did this one last ive had to replace mine with great success it hasn't worn one bit, but ive replaced 2 other spur gears this week that started making the clicking noise the plastic nowadays seems harder than the steel

View attachment 2742
Looks real good still. .Ine lasted around 15 packs. don't think pinions like sand btw 😉

Back