Kagama Looking for aluminum diff housings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find it now, but awhile back I received an email from TC warning about a scam site..
As to the TC aluminum diff housings, definitely good quality cnc parts from them. They aren't cheap to buy though, so if something sounds too good, it's probably a scam.

I'm looking into getting aluminum diff housings for my kagama. Has anyone used this site. I don't think it's the USA site.

https://www.teamcorallyrc.com/hot-s...ase-set-swiss-made-7075-t6-black-c-00180-854/
I don't trust it..
I would stick with either RC Hobby explosion or HRP (US distributor) myself.
Though after searching the TC part number for the aluminum housing, I did find that ADU racing is making TC diff housings also. They are getting good reviews over on Arrma Forum. Not much of a savings over the TC parts though..
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...14e29b&afSmartRedirect=y&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418-082451_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418-082451_Samsung Internet.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses. Rc hobby explosion is who I was looking at before finding it at this site. I did see the adu one too but have never bought from Ali. I will probably do the cases from RCHE and try the adu center diff mount parts.

Thanks for all the responses. Rc hobby explosion is who I was looking at before finding it at this site. I did see the adu one too but have never bought from Ali. I will probably do the cases from RCHE and try the adu center diff mount parts.
I don't blame ya. For a little bit more, might just as well buy what's known to be good. Plus the shipping from China can take awhile. I just placed my first order with AliEx last week. Bought some Mojave sized tires, 4 for under $40, free shipping..and returns? Huh, okay, I'll bite, LOL.

Not a fan of Ali myself either. But i can imagine that loads of people buy from there price wise.

Back