Lets See your Garage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Angst Is that a Niro drift or touring car?
Team Associate TC3 touring car, the other ones are a Losi XXX-NT and XXX-T. Always wanted a 1/8 buggy to add to my collection so the Radix was the logical choice. So excited getting back into the hobby now that I have property to bash on. Now if I could only convince my wife to allow me to setup a track in my yard 😉

Awe yea homemade track would be awesome!!!

@Angst Naw those are penalty markers :ROFLMAO:
I will tell you though since we started feeding our Jack Russel a human grade diet his bombs are more like little fireworks. He is also one of the healthiest pups the vet has ever seen and its cheaper.

20210920_103944.jpg

You did say Garage? 🤭

Team Associate TC3 touring car, the other ones are a Losi XXX-NT and XXX-T. Always wanted a 1/8 buggy to add to my collection so the Radix was the logical choice. So excited getting back into the hobby now that I have property to bash on. Now if I could only convince my wife to allow me to setup a track in my yard 😉

I want to get a 2wd electric stadium truck but the only none race ones that still have parts available are the Ecx Circuit and the Traxxas Rustler. The Jumpshot isn't a true stadium truck imho. I could always go nitro and just get a Jato. I'm waiting to see if Team Associated releases a RT10 stadium truck based off the RB10.

I want to get a 2wd electric stadium truck but the only none race ones that still have parts available are the Ecx Circuit and the Traxxas Rustler. The Jumpshot isn't a true stadium truck imho. I could always go nitro and just get a Jato. I'm waiting to see if Team Associated releases a RT10 stadium truck based off the RB10.
Yeah, parts availability is a problem for my Losi, ebay parts are expensive.

Back