Lets See your Garage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazin

Escaped communist occupied Commierado
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Shogun
  2. Sketer
Here's the brood so far, want to add a few more and already have extra rack space for it
20220311_182406.jpg
20220311_182919.jpg

Why are the 3d printers in boxes?
They are enclosures. Helps to keep the heat regulated and the drafts off of the parts which will cause them to fail mid print. Plus they create so much dust and debris it’s easier for cleaning up.

Why are the 3d printers in boxes?
I can answer, 3DRC is a mad genus when it comes to the trade craft of 3d printing and takes such so seriously that he has figured out that not only do the covers provide fire retardant but also keeps the temps at a constant temperature to enable his parts to be not only crafted correctly but also be top tier and some say the best on the market. He not only has his own material made specifically for him from a formula of his own design but he also tempers his parts like an old world craftsman would temper a Japanese Katana, that's why you when you get his parts delivered and open the package for the first time the part is glowing like they were just sent down from heaven.

I can answer, 3DRC is a mad genus when it comes to the trade craft of 3d printing and takes such so seriously that he has figured out that not only do the covers provide fire retardant but also keeps the temps at a constant temperature to enable his parts to be not only crafted correctly but also be top tier and some say the best on the market. He not only has his own material made specifically for him from a formula of his own design but he also tempers his parts like an old world craftsman would temper a Japanese Katana, that's why you when you get his parts delivered and open the package for the first time the part is glowing like they were just sent down from heaven.
What are you on and I hope you brought enough for the whole class 🤣

Shows how much I know about 3D printing huh! :)

Here's my workshop. Usually the mower is in the shed and my quad is parked in here. But for winter I need the quad out in the shed with the plow on it.

PXL_20220313_134746736.jpg

PXL_20220313_134755197.jpg

PXL_20220313_134810689.jpg

Some other RC's out in the house much to my wife's chagrin.

PXL_20220313_134834180.jpg

Back