Leaking Sketer shocks anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened the shock. I refilled what was missing in the shock. It was filled to about where the red shock adjuster is on the body. Checked for cracks or damage on the shock body and membrane which there was none. Put the cap on sort of tight and compressed the shock. It started bubbling. Tightened it much tighter and nothing leaked out. Fingers crossed it's fixed

Opened the shock. I refilled what was missing in the shock. It was filled to about where the red shock adjuster is on the body. Checked for cracks or damage on the shock body and membrane which there was none. Put the cap on sort of tight and compressed the shock. It started bubbling. Tightened it much tighter and nothing leaked out. Fingers crossed it's fixed
And after 2 runs I just noticed that one shock is still leaking...:mad:

Ughhhh Hit up Support maybe they will have a fix

Ughhhh Hit up Support maybe they will have a fix
I did when it first happened. They told me to check the edges of the shock cylinder to make sure it's smooth and check the rubber membrane that it's flat a month ago. Everything looked fine and seemed to work. I just ordered a set from Jenny's.

So is it leaking down the shaft or from the cap

Try a little bit of Teflon tape, you can get it from home depot, amazon etc. It will build up the threading of the shock body and prevent the leak.

Teflon tape

Back