Kronos XTR Color Choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS RC

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
a bit boring imo that the 2022 color did not change, would be so cool if the extra included body had some pre-applied effects, i really like those but would take me forever 😅 made some color changes and i'm really stuck on that green one
😎

green_resize.jpg

Yellow2_resize.jpg

blue2_resize.jpg

red_resize.jpg

@JMS RC .. you could always mask off the body and paint it green on the outside then seal it with PS-55 flat clear 😉😍
that's a good idea, would probably be a whole weekend just to cut that mask though :ROFLMAO: i guess i will just do my usual half-boing paintjob on that included body but i really like the idea of those Prographix bodies TRX had.

Hell yeah to the Green!😎
My favorite too..

that's a good idea, would probably be a whole weekend just to cut that mask though :ROFLMAO: i guess i will just do my usual half-boing paintjob on that included body but i really like the idea of those Prographix bodies TRX had.
Would be cool to have the xtr patterns pre done like the trx bodies do.. would open up a whole world of new cool paint jobs! Lol

The green or the yellow! I've never painted an RC body before, and now that I'm getting the new XTR I'd better learn!

What about a Chameleon colour like this?
Tamiya and Spaz Stix are the only ones who make color change paint for rc bodies that I am aware of.
Tamiya has 3 colors, pink/gold, purple/green and Lame flake.
Spaz Stix has gold/green, gold/green/orange/purple, gold/orange/red/purple, gold/red, green/purple/teal, holographic and orange/purple/teal.

This is Spaz Stix gold/green/orange/purple.

mxQQ2i2.jpg

This is Tamiya purple/green.
15557119092571687249936858945392.jpg

This is Spaz Stix gold/orange/red/purple.

20210820_025850.jpg

Back