Kronos Kronos xp v2 is still junk. 24hrs old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

Reaction score
This esc failed and team corally support sucks.

IMG_5898.jpeg

Lemme check if i get a response this time from someone really negative about tc 😉
What did you do to it? And why did corally not help you out? Was it a used car? Normally tc service is really good
Lemme know please. Just being curious.
I wouldn't hold my breath:ROFLMAO:

Looks like we got ourselves another :poop::poop::poop::poop: poster....

@aaronass what exactly is wrong with that ESC, I can't really see what's wrong with that picture.Maybe if you elaborate a bit more we might be able to help. As mentioned by others, our experiences with TC's customer service have been really good.

These threads are like TV shows that get cancelled mid-season on a huge cliffhanger.
Maybe we could write some fan-fiction to fill in the blanks?
More like a show that doesn't make it past the pilot episode,LOL.
Okay, I'll start..
TC Kronos is such a piece of crap, it couldn't even make it through one 20000mah battery geared for 100mph, running in sand on a 110F day!?..Pure rubbish!!

Lemme check if i get a response this time from someone really negative about tc 😉
What did you do to it? And why did corally not help you out? Was it a used car? Normally tc service is really good
Lemme know please. Just being curious.
I’ve had a few issues with my Muraco, but I have to say my support has been from Modelsport and can’t fault them.

I think my last post was removed because apparently Aaronasshat is unacceptable, where as Aaronass is fine. 🤔 But anyway.

This is a particularly low quality thread. Nothing but accusation, no proof of receipt, no 2 way communication. Just someone throwing their toys out the pram because they cooked something.

Grow the *#*# up.

Back