Kronos XTR Kronos Battery Setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winterlong75

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Sketer
I have a Kronos XTR on order and it will be my first 6s rig. I have a bunch of 3s and 4s batteries that I plan to use. I'm curious what people are fitting for batteries...2-3s packs (stacked on top of each other or vertically side-by-side), single 6s.

Post some pics of your battery setups..

(twiddling my thumbs until UPS shows up)

Personally I only run single packs, I cut the jumper off the esc too. Only thing I'm running batteries in series on are my two 8s rigs because I can't justify buying another charger

I start off with single 6S packs, then switch over to a single 4s, 2x3S, or 2x2S packs. Depending on where I am that day, what I brought and who is with me.

I have a Kronos XTR on order and it will be my first 6s rig. I have a bunch of 3s and 4s batteries that I plan to use. I'm curious what people are fitting for batteries...2-3s packs (stacked on top of each other or vertically side-by-side), single 6s.

Post some pics of your battery setups..

(twiddling my thumbs until UPS shows up)
A few pics of a single 6s, soft pack has to be stood up because tray isn't wide enough

IMG_20230223_085043585.jpg

IMG_20230223_085100822.jpg

Isn’t anybody stacking two 3s lipos? I have a bunch of them I use in my Arrma’s and want to use them in my Kronos. Problem is the battery tray is very low and doesn’t support the lipo on top. I’m curious how others are dealing with this.

Isn’t anybody stacking two 3s lipos? I have a bunch of them I use in my Arrma’s and want to use them in my Kronos. Problem is the battery tray is very low and doesn’t support the lipo on top. I’m curious how others are dealing with this.
Not enough to have the side-by-side?

Back