Shogun Kraton Vs Muraco/Shogun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opua

Reaction score
Hello guys, I want to give my feedback about shogun/muraco (the same model apart the body). Yesterday i have run with a kraton 6s and corally is a beast! Is very handle and fast!

I have both of those vehicles. My Kraton 6s is around ten months old, and the Muraco was purchased a couple of months ago just as cold weather hit. The stock motor and ESC on my Kraton was replaced by a Castle MMX 8s ESC and a Castle 1717 1650kv motor, and my Muraco still has the stock electronics, so it's not really a good comparison. What I can say is that in the short time I've owned the Muraco, it feels like the Muraco is nimbler and easier to control than my Kraton in the same conditions, but the Muraco can't beat my Kraton in either torque or top speed.

To be fair, a better comparison to the Muraco is the Arrma Talion rather than the Kraton. Both the Muraco and Talion are classified as truggys, while the Kraton is classified as a monster truck. I bought the Muraco because I wanted a truggy, and the Muraco was a better value for me than a Talion.

Hi, the kraton in the video is mine, i have changed the oil of differentials (60k front- 100k center and 20k rear and the tires fitting outcast 4s tires) now the model doesn't wheelie (this was my purpose) so the motor and esc are stock, also the muraco is stock, but the corally it's faster than a kraton and more menageable

Hi, the kraton in the video is mine, i have changed the oil of differentials (60k front- 100k center and 20k rear and the tires fitting outcast 4s tires) now the model doesn't wheelie (this was my purpose) so the motor and esc are stock, also the muraco is stock, but the corally it's faster than a kraton and more menageable
I upgraded the motor and ESC in my Kraton for better speed, not for more wheelies. I use 20K front, 100K center, and 10K rear diff fluid in my Kraton and I turned the punch down on the Castle system to reduce wheelies. I'm running Backflip 6s tires on the Kraton.

I agree that the Corally vehicles are definitely more manageable and faster out of the box. I have a Radix6, which was my first Corally. The Radix6 convinced me to buy a long wheelbase Corally vehicle, and the result was my Muraco. Both my Radix6 and my Muraco have been made more durable by the addition of TC 7075 aluminum components (chassis braces, shock towers, steering decks, and more). They are both fast enough on stock motors and ESCs on 6s: in fact, I recently bought a 4s battery for the times when 6s is a bit much for the area I normally run in. The weather got cold before I could test the 4s battery.

KRaton isca
I have both of those vehicles. My Kraton 6s is around ten months old, and the Muraco was purchased a couple of months ago just as cold weather hit. The stock motor and ESC on my Kraton was replaced by a Castle MMX 8s ESC and a Castle 1717 1650kv motor, and my Muraco still has the stock electronics, so it's not really a good comparison. What I can say is that in the short time I've owned the Muraco, it feels like the Muraco is nimbler and easier to control than my Kraton in the same conditions, but the Muraco can't beat my Kraton in either torque or top speed.

To be fair, a better comparison to the Muraco is the Arrma Talion rather than the Kraton. Both the Muraco and Talion are classified as truggys, while the Kraton is classified as a monster truck. I bought the Muraco because I wanted a truggy, and the Muraco was a better value for me than a Talion

KRaton isca
Kraton is a truggy. Not a monster truck.
It's a buggy chassis with long arms and truck tires. That's a truggy

Nice video. I see kraton as a truggy as well. The talion does have different geometry in the front end, more nimble than a kraton for sure. They're not worlds apart though. More alike than different.
For racing like this video, I'd go TC for sure, hard bashing, Arrma. Enjoy👍

I have to agree on this. I don't do stunts with either my Kraton or my Muraco, but if I did, my Kraton would be the one I would choose to do stunts.
I would choose a Muraco over the Talion as well since Arrma "EXB'd" it.. if it were still available as a BLX, not sure.. no matter, HH/Arrma decided for us, LOL.

Back