Kraton body fits Kronos…. Zero mods.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the new xtr come with a clear body? When I bought mine last year that was one of the justifications I used to buy it. I was saving 40$ on a body buy buying the 400$ (don’t remember what I paid, there was a nice coupon...) xtr. It’s at least as heavy as a proline body. I can’t attest to how durable it is, still running the stock body.
I believe they are listed on the parts list. So I think so… we’ll know soon with all these folks getting their 2022 xtr soon :)

I switch bodies all the time depending on the run.

20220102_162318.jpg

Thats cool. Seems a lot of arrma stuff bolts on to corally rcs.
The steering ends and rods from my xtr were from a kraton.
I found out yesterday the shocks and shock ends fit as well.

Thats cool. Seems a lot of arrma stuff bolts on to corally rcs.
The steering ends and rods from my xtr were from a kraton.
I found out yesterday the shocks and shock ends fit as well.
That was also one of the first things I did to my xtr as well. (The shocks from a kraton EXB)

I originally was just seeing if they would work for a temporarily fix after I broke a shock rod end and couldn’t source a replacement. Then they worked so well I just left them on 🤷🏻‍♂️

I didn’t know that the steering components worked…

Hey by the time we’re done here it’s gonna be an arrma Corally 😂🤣

The guy i bought my xtr off said he used the arrma steering rods and ends.
He had to cut them a wee bit to make them fit as the arrma ends are bigger and thicker.
The one on the kronos is the arrma ends and the one i am holding is the original xtr rods and ends.

43591266-90F4-4E01-AD93-45E615063DDA.jpeg

What version body shell fits the kronos? V5 exb? Or if you have a part number, that would be perfect. I need to order a body up this week!

I know my XTR 2022 came with a clear body, but where can I get a clear wing? Mine is destroyed and I want to change the paint scheme.

Back