Kraton body fits Kronos…. Zero mods.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Sketer
Hey everyone … if your looking for something a little different on your Kronos… kraton bodies fit it with no modification. Literally drops right on.

Just figured I’d share with y’all who have a Kronos :)

0BFCAD18-4FBD-458F-8DB7-038EC81B88D1.jpeg

Cool, I like the Kraton body better but the fact Kronos include a blank canvas definably makes it barrable. Im a little disappointed they couldn't at least do a new color for the XTR for the new year.

Side note, why couldn't they do orange wheel nuts for an orange body?

Cool, I like the Kraton body better but the fact Kronos include a blank canvas definably makes it barrable. Im a little disappointed they couldn't at least do a new color for the XTR for the new year.

Side note, why couldn't they do orange wheel nuts for an orange body?
The Kronos body is a little funky but it has grown on me. I do love the fact they come with clear body’s.. if I had to guess they probably just wanted to stay with one color for manufacturing costs. They use the same wheel hexes and nuts on many different platforms

Does the new xtr come with a clear body? When I bought mine last year that was one of the justifications I used to buy it. I was saving 40$ on a body buy buying the 400$ (don’t remember what I paid, there was a nice coupon...) xtr. It’s at least as heavy as a proline body. I can’t attest to how durable it is, still running the stock body.

Back