Punisher Kagama changed my mind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raider31

Reaction score
So I must confess... I was one of the 1st commenters on the FB post, when the Kagama became available, saying that my Punisher was kitted out and I didn't need to buy a new version. Whelp! The Punisher is getting street tires and Project: Kagama started last night! Updates when it all arrives!!

Screenshot_20230929-140904.png

Screenshot_20230929-141020.png

Screenshot_20230929-141101.png

Screenshot_20230929-142531.png

Screenshot_20230929-141126.jpg

Sweet!! I think the Kagama looks great. Although I was critical about the looks at first, I've come around. Besides, mama says "It's what's inside that counts"🤣
I see you've bought that servo before, guessing you like it? I bought one, then gifted it to a fellow member over on AF who was down on his luck, so I never tried it. Haven't "ponied" up for a spendy servo like it since..been DS servo city here for me..they work, reliable, cheap..that about sums them up.

Sweet!! I think the Kagama looks great. Although I was critical about the looks at first, I've come around. Besides, mama says "It's what's inside that counts"🤣
I see you've bought that servo before, guessing you like it? I bought one, then gifted it to a fellow member over on AF who was down on his luck, so I never tried it. Haven't "ponied" up for a spendy servo like it since..been DS servo city here for me..they work, reliable, cheap..that about sums them up.
I like the servo. It's pretty quick and snappy and also holds up to heavy tires so far. I purchased the flash hobby and the BETU version on these servos and the Flash Hobby works so much better.

What gearing you running? I'm throwing in a 1717 1650kv, was thinking starting at 16t
I'm running 18 which does and doesn't fit 🤣. It ran hot one day but couldn't tell if it was the sh+tty battery or actual temps. Most likely will back down to 16 or 17t pinion

I'm running 18 which does and doesn't fit 🤣. It ran hot one day but couldn't tell if it was the sh+tty battery or actual temps. Most likely will back down to 16 or 17t pinion
Thanks, im gonna try 17 first...😮🤣

Last edited:
Back