Radix Just ordered a Radix4!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! I started with a Radix6, and I bought a Muraco a couple of months later. Both have been upgraded with TC 7075 chassis braces, TC 7075 shock towers, and HD steering blocks. I installed the T2T Xtreme chassis brace into the Muraco.

Congrats! I started with a Radix6, and I bought a Muraco a couple of months later. Both have been upgraded with TC 7075 chassis braces, TC 7075 shock towers, and HD steering blocks. I installed the T2T Xtreme chassis brace into the Muraco.
I haven’t even started upgrading yet. I was in the market for an 1/8 buggy, and with the quality for price, it’s hard to beat a Corally.

Can I ask how you like the speed of the Radix4? I’m trying to choose between the 4s and the 6s and have a softspot for the 4 but am a bit worried it might not be fast enough compared to my Kronos.

Can I ask how you like the speed of the Radix4? I’m trying to choose between the 4s and the 6s and have a softspot for the 4 but am a bit worried it might not be fast enough compared to my Kronos.
I’d say get the 6s. It feels slow after running my Shogun.

Back