Sketer Just got a Sketer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SyncR

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
Got my Sketer today and already done some mods too it, wide kit + backflip LP's, 15T pinion, and a TPU bumper mount, unfortunately was too wet to get it out but hopefully should over weekend and get some pics took

So far only thing negatives I have is why did they have to make it so difficult to work on, and why the hell we didn't get a sliding motor mount, for motor mount I wonder if a Radix one could fit?

Congrats. You will love it. Totally agree that it is a pain to work on. Loads of bracing in the way. I stopped working on it. Only when things break i will repair it.

Just had sketer out for first time, I was honestly shocked how good it is, I was doing backflip after backflip (not always landing properly) on tarmac and only thing that happened was rear wheelie bar wheel came off, didn't break just popped out
Congrats. You will love it. Totally agree that it is a pain to work on. Loads of bracing in the way. I stopped working on it. Only when things break i will repair it.
Yeah it's bloody awesome, deffo gonna get another corally or two 🤣

IMG_20230715_105637.jpg

Congrats: the Backflips are a great upgrade.

I don't own a Sketer, but I have two other Corally vehicles, a Radix6 and a Muraco. The long wheelbase Corally 6s vehicles (Shogun, Muraco, and Punisher) are a bit easier to work on than a Sketer or a Radix, which are both short wheelbase vehicles.

Congrats: the Backflips are a great upgrade.

I don't own a Sketer, but I have two other Corally vehicles, a Radix6 and a Muraco. The long wheelbase Corally 6s vehicles (Shogun, Muraco, and Punisher) are a bit easier to work on than a Sketer or a Radix, which are both short wheelbase vehicles.
For me it's more fact side guards don't come off easy, and radio box is joined into side guard, like just silly design choices really that's easy to remedy in V2

Just had sketer out for first time, I was honestly shocked how good it is, I was doing backflip after backflip (not always landing properly) on tarmac and only thing that happened was rear wheelie bar wheel came off, didn't break just popped out

Yeah it's bloody awesome, deffo gonna get another corally or two 🤣

View attachment 4212
Advise: Asuga! If you can get one. That was my second corally. Sketer the first. Don't own any other brands.

Advise: Asuga! If you can get one. That was my second corally. Sketer the first. Don't own any other brands.
Aye its Asuga I'm thinking next, probably roller so I can fit my own stuff and come out close to RTR price, tho the RTR electrics don't look too bad

Aye its Asuga I'm thinking next, probably roller so I can fit my own stuff and come out close to RTR price, tho the RTR electrics don't look too bad
Corally electronics are good. But i bought a roller. Wanted to try a HW sensoren motor. Love it. The servo on the rtr has not enough power so it needs a update. Thats why i got the roller. Was a good combo deal.

Just noticed tonight while doing diffs that front chassis brace broke, got a 7075 one on order, I knew that it would happen eventually so not too fussed about it

Had another good ramp session, I've changed oils in diffs and it's made a nice difference, found biggest issue with sketer do far and that's the bolts pull though front body mounts 😡...

ok yeah bit of a joke with emoji, but I need to see what I can do to stop it happening besides becoming a better driver haha, thankfully new driveshaft didn't snap, still haven't got my 7075 front brace tho :(

Had another good ramp session, I've changed oils in diffs and it's made a nice difference, found biggest issue with sketer do far and that's the bolts pull though front body mounts 😡...

ok yeah bit of a joke with emoji, but I need to see what I can do to stop it happening besides becoming a better driver haha, thankfully new driveshaft didn't snap, still haven't got my 7075 front brace tho :(
You mean you lose body mount pins? Happens a lot. I don't bought a sh*tload of them for spares. Sketer loves those pins 🤣

Back