Belgium Hello Belgium here, are here more people from Belgium ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSTI265

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos
Hello, my name is Rohnny, I live in Belgium and now I bought my first Corally new second-hand. It is a Kronos XP 6S V1. I have already noticed that there are many points for improvement from V1 to V2, but that can be worked on. Get to grips with everything first.

20230929_201952.jpg

Hey there.

I'm from Belgium as well, Aarsele to be precise. That's pretty much exactly between Tielt and Deinze.

Might find some more people so we could meet up some day or share locations to drive.

Hey there.

I'm from Belgium as well, Aarsele to be precise. That's pretty much exactly between Tielt and Deinze.

Might find some more people so we could meet up some day or share locations to drive.
Hello, nice to meet someone from Belgium, I'm from Zoutleeuw. Not close to Tielt and Deinze.

But it's not easy to find good places to ride.

Which Corally do you have?

I got the Asuga yesterday, straight from TC headquearters ;)

Okay, that's too far for sure just for a quick meetup for some driving.
O that car i would like to , but i am happy with my Kronos , did already a lot off update's. I think with all the money from the update's i could have bought a Asuga to.:oops:

No never been there, thats 1,24 u and 120 km from my home, a bit to far. But i would wish i had so a track.
Dunes and beach could be nice but not so good for the car.

No never been there, thats 1,24 u and 120 km from my home, a bit to far. But i would wish i had so a track.
Dunes and beach could be nice but not so good for the car.

Yeah, bit too far for you, obviously.

Well i certainly will check dunes sooner or later. No intention of going near water though. Salt is a big no no !

Back