Sketer Heavy mods anybody try 1650kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyJaques

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever put a 1650kv in the skeeter?;was just curious. I got the 2050kv in it now and a 15t pinion and I run smooth on 4s nutty on 6s.but what a beast it would be on that 1650 with a 21t pinion.

You will probably destroy it then. It is a 4s truck. don't think 21t pinion will fit also. But, you can always try 💪
Well it certainly will fit with a 46 t center diff the skeeter is actually all 6s capable diffs with spring steel to boot it was there first answer back in durability bashing the diffs and chassis is the exact same as the jambo and dementor with buggy arms all off wich are compatible across the entire 6s line my skeeter is actually 1/2 kronos I was mostly just curious if anybody had done it

1000005133.jpg

1000004848.jpg

Getting ready for a full rebuild and I have an extra 1650 max 6 combo maybe idk if I could even control it

Yeah, seems the Sketer has all the same drivetrain components of the 6s line, why not? Giver all the gas!!😎🤘👍🤠

Well it certainly will fit with a 46 t center diff the skeeter is actually all 6s capable diffs with spring steel to boot it was there first answer back in durability bashing the diffs and chassis is the exact same as the jambo and dementor with buggy arms all off wich are compatible across the entire 6s line my skeeter is actually 1/2 kronos I was mostly just curious if anybody had done it

View attachment 5699

View attachment 5700

Getting ready for a full rebuild and I have an extra 1650 max 6 combo maybe idk if I could even control it
Looks like good upgrades 💪 Go for it i say and let us know if she holds 😈

View attachment 5699

View attachment 5700

Should be a handful for sure, I ran that system in my Jambo for a while on 6s and aside from top end it acted very similar to 8s in my kronos, breathe on the trigger and it was doing backflips, ended up going back to stockish and put that 1650 combo in my python on 4s, 6s when im running the grp's. Well worth trying if you've got it on hand but from experience I'm guessing you'll end up taking it back out, one of them awesome at first things cause it nuts and fun but you end up not being able to push nearly as hard because it's just bonkers all the time

Back