HB e8t evo3 wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCB-MN

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kagama
  2. Kronos XTR
Hey all, I’ve been wanting to pick up an HB E8T evo3 for a long time now but sadly, its been confirmed that they are indeed discontinued and they will not have a new truggy out until next year at the earliest, (2025-2026).

If by any freak mishap, chance run in’s or weird happenstance any of you kind souls happen to see one for sale please scream it from the hilltops for me! I would pay up for new one at this point.

Thanks much! 🙏

Hey all, I’ve been wanting to pick up an HB E8T evo3 for a long time now but sadly, its been confirmed that they are indeed discontinued and they will not have a new truggy out until next year at the earliest, (2025-2026).

If by any freak mishap, chance run in’s or weird happenstance any of you kind souls happen to see one for sale please scream it from the hilltops for me! I would pay up for new one at this point.

Thanks much! 🙏
You and me both - I nearly pulled the trigger on one of these last Black Friday.

My T2E is like the consequent love child resulting from the mating of a Mugen MBX8 TE and HB E8T. 😅

Answer RC have them in stock:

https://answer-rc.com/hb-racing-off...-e8t-evo3-18-competition-electric-truggy.html

You and me both - I nearly pulled the trigger on one of these last Black Friday.

My T2E is like the consequent love child resulting from the mating of a Mugen MBX8 TE and HB E8T. 😅

Answer RC have them in stock:

https://answer-rc.com/hb-racing-off...-e8t-evo3-18-competition-electric-truggy.html
Thanks H! I’ll check them out later today if I have a chance.

There are two 8th scale rc’s that I would really love getting my hands on. The E8T EVO3 I’ve always liked, they are fire! I also want a S35-T2E. There’s a bunch of Sworkz buggies at the local track but no HB or Sworkz truggies in my class. I’ve been keeping my eyes open for both with little luck over the last few months. I’ll cross my fingers and jump online later today.

Back