Kronos Front wheels not straight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an aside, I've noticed in KT's recent videos over the past couple of months that he's found favour in AGF.

I fully expect this endorsement to affect price and availability really soon. šŸ¤£

100% - because for some reason RTR basher trucks don't require steering (you steer them with the power of the mind) they insist on fitting a Ā£15 servo and find a suitable spring to match.

You're the only person I know to change the source of the problem first (the spring), followed by the servo. This might go down in history! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

Controlling the toe will definitely help. Downside: with turnbuckles, the ball ends are more prone to snapping off if you bash hard.

I'm running about 1Ā° toe out now. Under power, the front wheels pull in slightly giving a nice straight track.
Thanks for the info. The kit specs claim the RTR servo is "high torque" but I guess 25 kg is not enough. Would you say 45 is good for these larger tires? I was actually looking at AGFRC servos.

Thanks for the info. The kit specs claim the RTR servo is "high torque" but I guess 25 kg is not enough. Would you say 45 is good for these larger tires? I was actually looking at AGFRC servos.
45kg torque is off the charts over and above what 1/8th scale trucks would normally require. Heavy belted tyres benefit from these modern, powerful high voltage servos. šŸ‘

Back