SOLD / FOUND FPV racing drone for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samo975

Reaction score
Hi all, this is probably a strange post for a Corally forum. But you never know who might be looking for what. So, I thought I would post this up for sale here.

I am putting up for sale my Five33 Switchback Pro HD. I just finished building it a few months ago, flew it about 3 or 4 times, then we moved to France. I had built it to join in with local racing groups but never had the chance. I really enjoyed building it and it fly's great. However, after moving to France, it feels like the regulations here are going to make it a little more difficult to fly. Also I am planning on getting back into RC cars and this sale will help me buy some more parts. I don't know if anyone is in the Paris region that reads these forums. But if so, I have a great drone for sale!

• Switchback HD Frame with SFG arms
  • Five33 Frame Hardware Kit (Ti)
  • Foxeer Reaper F4 ESC 60A
  • Foxeer F722 V2 Flight Controller (with MPU6000 Gyro)
  • Caddx Vista (Airunit) with DJI camera
  • Five33 Championship motors (2207 2070kV) with MR30 connectors
  • Five33 Stack Saver
  • 1000uF Panasonic capacitor
  • Umma Grip batter pad
Everything listed above cost me about $475 (with out taxes or shipping). So, I would like to sell it for 420euros.
And if you are interested I can always send more pictures.

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

Hi all, this is probably a strange post for a Corally forum. But you never know who might be looking for what. So, I thought I would post this up for sale here.

I am putting up for sale my Five33 Switchback Pro HD. I just finished building it a few months ago, flew it about 3 or 4 times, then we moved to France. I had built it to join in with local racing groups but never had the chance. I really enjoyed building it and it fly's great. However, after moving to France, it feels like the regulations here are going to make it a little more difficult to fly. Also I am planning on getting back into RC cars and this sale will help me buy some more parts. I don't know if anyone is in the Paris region that reads these forums. But if so, I have a great drone for sale!

• Switchback HD Frame with SFG arms
  • Five33 Frame Hardware Kit (Ti)
  • Foxeer Reaper F4 ESC 60A
  • Foxeer F722 V2 Flight Controller (with MPU6000 Gyro)
  • Caddx Vista (Airunit) with DJI camera
  • Five33 Championship motors (2207 2070kV) with MR30 connectors
  • Five33 Stack Saver
  • 1000uF Panasonic capacitor
  • Umma Grip batter pad
Everything listed above cost me about $475 (with out taxes or shipping). So, I would like to sell it for 420euros.
And if you are interested I can always send more pictures.

View attachment 3482

View attachment 3483

View attachment 3484
Looks great! I'm sorry to hear you won't get a chance to enjoy it.
Good luck with everything 👍

Looks great! I'm sorry to hear you won't get a chance to enjoy it.
Good luck with everything 👍
Yep it is a bummer. I really think hobbies are more fun when you can share them with others. So that is why I wanted to join a group and race. But, it is really hard to find those groups and ultimately I think RC cars are more accessible and easier to run. I am hoping as much kids get older we can all share in the experience together!

Yep it is a bummer. I really think hobbies are more fun when you can share them with others. So that is why I wanted to join a group and race. But, it is really hard to find those groups and ultimately I think RC cars are more accessible and easier to run. I am hoping as much kids get older we can all share in the experience together!
I know the feeling.. I live in a rural area. It's great to have plenty of space but gets boring quickly in a race by myself, LOL.

It could be high hopes. But my goal is that the kids will have fun with whatever car I get and then they will want one too. Then we have a race 😂

ok folks. I know not many people over here in the Paris area probably see this. But I am going to drop the price down to 310 euros. At this point I have moved on to the RC car hobby and just need it gone. any one near me that wants this 6S capable racing drone?

Back