Radix Found an excellent deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megafandrew

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I’ve been pondering it for a week or two now, I came across an excellent deal I think for the Radix 6S. It’s $499 Canadian dollars or about $390 American. That seems like a pretty good deal for this 1/8 6S Buggy. You can’t buy a Arrma Vorteks 1/10 3S for that price here in Canada. So I’m pretty sure I’m going to jump on this deal. I plan to upgrade it with some of the nice 7075 and spring steel upgrades eventually as well. I think it will make a great platform for me.

A little information is that I do really enjoy 1/8 buggies and we race them mostly for fun at the local track. Does anyone here so far have any experience or own the 1/8 buggy line of Corally? I’ve heard they are quite bullet proof as most buggies tend to be with shorter arms and small tires.

https://www.canadahobbies.ca/produc...ss-rtr-kits/18-radix-xp-4wd-6s-brushless-rtr/
4BFE7AA2-214A-4FC4-9C1A-3C5BEF1D7D4B.png

Have you received your Radix at this point, and if so, how long did it take to receive. Im also Canadian and purchased 😉

Since you're interested in racing the buggy definitely check out the Pro Tuning parts available from TC.

Seems like it would make a very nice club level racer.

Back