SOLD / FOUND For Sale or Trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew!! Glad those are gone..they've been on my mind since I saw them!! LOL
I don't need them, I don't need them, I don't need them..😬😢😳
You're not alone! Not a Traxxas guy but they were nice and priced well so my gears were turning as well

You're not alone! Not a Traxxas guy but they were nice and priced well so my gears were turning as well
Right!? I don't do brand loyalty..doesn't pay IMO.
With that said, my brother loves the E Revo so much, he has 2! I like it too..not enough to buy 2 but..at the price these were..🤷‍♂️
Biggest E Revo downside for me is battery trays..

Right!? I don't do brand loyalty..doesn't pay IMO.
With that said, my brother loves the E Revo so much, he has 2! I like it too..not enough to buy 2 but..at the price these were..🤷‍♂️
Biggest E Revo downside for me is battery trays..
The battery options is the exact reason they are going away!!!😂😂That's why I like Corally and Arrma, you can run practically any batteries you want.

The battery options is the exact reason they are going away!!!😂😂That's why I like Corally and Arrma, you can run practically any batteries you want.
Understood..and likely the reason the E Revo has sorta faded away.. too bad really. Oh well, thankfully TRX gave us the sludge in its place..🤑🤢🤮
My brother also jumped on that.. and now regrets... it's not bad once you take the Traxxas out of it!!😂😂
Last I heard, he's around $1200 loss.. not bad for a rig with 10 packs through it?
A couple hundred more should get it to Kronos/Kraton level..😉👊

Last edited:
Back