FlySky FS-G7P

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, identical. Looks like a rebrand! Perhaps a bit expensive though? I paid under €100 and came with two receivers and two voltage sensors.

And I'm sorry, I still haven't tried it out! Waiting on some parts before putting it back together. I did finish installing it and bench tested and all looks great. Installed the voltage sensor, but I had to extend the cable as I wanted it to go nice and tidy under the battery tray along the ESC cable.
PXL_20220831_065345346.jpg

You only need to install the positive cable and I soldered it to where the cappack was already installed.

PXL_20220831_065404969.jpg

Finally got a chance to properly test the G7P and I have to say, I'm impressed! It's very responsive, feels very nice in the hand and it's loaded with features, way more than I'll probably ever use. It's amazing value to be honest, I paid just under €100 for the foam wheel version with two receivers and two voltage sensors, and it included a very nice lanyard. Very happy.
PXL_20220909_125044487.MP.jpg

PXL_20220909_125051942.jpg

That is nice to hear. I am in a doubt. Buying the g7p or the noble. Different price tag i know but it is easier to get in Holland. Warranty if needed. 🤔🤔🤔 First world problems 🤣

That is nice to hear. I am in a doubt. Buying the g7p or the noble. Different price tag i know but it is easier to get in Holland. Warranty if needed. 🤔🤔🤔 First world problems 🤣
Well if the G7P is this good I can only imagine how the NB4 or NB4 Pro must be!

If I didn't already have a Radiolink RC6GS V2, I would seriously consider buying the G7P. I use a few advanced functions on the RC6GS, mainly throttle exponential, steering exponential, and servo end points, and on some RC vehicles I use steering speed and throttle speed. The range on the Radiolink is 600m, or around 1900 feet for us US folks. The only issue I have with the RC6GS is it's bulky.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/-QcAAOSwjWlhnbb3/s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Back