Fly Sky Noble NB4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCB-MN

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kagama
  2. Kronos XTR
Hey everyone, just in cas anyone was thinking about a Trans/Rec upgrade.

I swapped out the stock transmitter/receiver for a Fly Sky Noble NB4 that I was given from a friend last summer. I went with their FGr4v2 and it fit well, a little tight but if you patient you can fit everything. The smaller FGrSv2 would leave tons of open space as well or if you’re running something smaller.

The swap was fast, easy and no issues at all. I did notice quite a difference, there is definitely a lot more control and responsiveness and you can get lost in all of the settings. (I honestly only use a few). Easy set points, easy to adjust, user friendly.

The quality is apparent as soon as you open the box. By far, the nicest transmitter I’ve ever used. Very well built, almost too heavy but I Ike the solid feel. Very clean and easy set up. Very smooth! As Borat would say, “very nice”.

The bad. The screen sounds are a little annoying to me but so I turned them off and I could live without the talking voice. Also, I wish the screen could get a little brighter. That’s it.

Overall. I’m really happy. Great range, great control, inexpensive receivers, feels awesome. This thing is legit.

Happy motoring!

I have one too: it's a great radio system. I started out using it with my Mini-Zs (it came with two Mini Z EVO receivers), but I then added a regular receiver for use with my RDS drift car. The main reasons I don't use the NB4 with my Corally vehicles are the range and the cost of receivers: my Radiolink RC6GS has a range of 600M, while the NB4 has a range of 300M, and the NB4 receivers are nearly double the price of the Radiolink receivers. I have ten vehicles on my Radiolink RC6GS, so the cost of receivers is important.

Back