Asuga Finally got to run Asuga on 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Asuga
  2. Muraco
  3. Radix
Up until this morning, I had always run my Asuga on 4s, and I was happy with it. This morning, I decided to put a 6s battery into the Asuga for a quick 5-minute run in my front yard and asphalt driveway. The 6s really woke the Asuga up - it's great on low cut grass, and it is so much more stable at higher 6s speeds than either my Radix6 or my Muraco on 6s. I'm in agreement with Razor RC, where he says in his video it's the larger size that makes the Asuga more stable. I'm anxious to run the Asuga on 6s in my backyard, which as a combination of grass and dirt, to really push it to the limit.

Up until this morning, I had always run my Asuga on 4s, and I was happy with it. This morning, I decided to put a 6s battery into the Asuga for a quick 5-minute run in my front yard and asphalt driveway. The 6s really woke the Asuga up - it's great on low cut grass, and it is so much more stable at higher 6s speeds than either my Radix6 or my Muraco on 6s. I'm in agreement with Razor RC, where he says in his video it's the larger size that makes the Asuga more stable. I'm anxious to run the Asuga on 6s in my backyard, which as a combination of grass and dirt, to really push it to the limit.
Awesome! Glad to hear!! Enjoy!👍

The 6s really woke the Asuga up - it's great on low cut grass, and it is so much more stable at higher 6s speeds than either my Radix6 or my Muraco on 6s. I'm in agreement with Razor RC, where he says in his video it's the larger size that makes the Asuga more stable. I'm anxious to run the Asuga on 6s in my backyard, which as a combination of grass and dirt, to really push it to the limit.

Nice! Yeah, I ran mine on 4S the first couple of times. I was happy with the speed but I wasn't blown away. So I decided to see what she could do on 6S. Like you said, the 6S really wakes up the Asuga! It still handles so nicely too. It flies off jumps and soars like a champ. I'm eager to hear how things go for you on your next full 6S session. Cheers, buddy!

Last weekend i did my first run on 6S on a huge sandy terrain. Such an awesome speed while still perfectly controlable
Sadly my Turon blew up, no clue if it was due to running 6S or not. Corally already sent me a new motor.

Still, the speed is way to high to use in smaller spaces. This is for sure a (little) dog killer on 6S, so anyone doing so, be warned!

Last weekend i did my first run on 6S on a huge sandy terrain. Such an awesome speed while still perfectly controlable
Sadly my Turon blew up, no clue if it was due to running 6S or not. Corally already sent me a new motor.

Still, the speed is way to high to use in smaller spaces. This is for sure a (little) dog killer on 6S, so anyone doing so, be warned!
I have a Max8 G2 ESC with 2250kv motor in my Asuga, which I bought as a roller. I have a decent sized space to run it in, so running on 6s isn't an issue.

Ay, I think my brother is buying an Asuga.. what a jerk!!🤣 I was hoping I could be the first between us, oh well. He was talking some jibberish about buying from TC direct, not that that's a bad thing, but I turned him onto RC Hobby Explosion. $40 off, can't beat it I don't think. I'll just have to keep trying to dial in my Arrma K6 with Mojo arms and hope to outdrive him I guess. Best this man can get for the time being, LOL.

Ay, I think my brother is buying an Asuga.. what a jerk!!🤣 I was hoping I could be the first between us, oh well. He was talking some jibberish about buying from TC direct, not that that's a bad thing, but I turned him onto RC Hobby Explosion. $40 off, can't beat it I don't think. I'll just have to keep trying to dial in my Arrma K6 with Mojo arms and hope to outdrive him I guess. Best this man can get for the time being, LOL.
Rtr? If so tell him to check out Chicagoland rc, 10% off with code at the top of their page so that's $60 off the price

Rtr? If so tell him to check out Chicagoland rc, 10% off with code at the top of their page so that's $60 off the price
Oh nice!! Thanks👍 I'm not sure which way he's going, rtr or roller. We were talking about it, the TC motor/esc combo are great, radio/servo, not so much.. he has a Max6/4985 combo laying around. I think it's too much for track running an Asuga myself, but then there's the tire situation to address with the Asuga too. It runs an odd sized tire, like the Mojave, which is what tires I'm running on my short armed Kraton. They work, but traction on clay is not great. He might be able to get away with truggy race wheels and tires, not sure. A Max6/4985 on even 4s might destroy race tires, 6s, forgettaboutit! They'd be trashed in one day.

Back