Asuga ESC wire routing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Asuga
  2. Muraco
  3. Radix
I bought a roller, and I'm waiting for a motor and ESC to arrive on Friday. Looking at the chassis, I can't see how to get the ESC wire to the receiver. The center chassis brace doesn't seem to have an opening to get from one side of the chassis to the other side. Can someone please tell me or provide a pic that shows where the ESC wire crosses the center line of the chassis?

Edit: I think I found a slot in the front chassis brace that looks like a connector can be passed through. I would like confirmation that that is where the ESC wire goes under the center brace. And am I correct that the wire gets routed under the battery tray before it takes a right turn under the brace?

I have the battery tray and receiver box removed so I can route the wires after receiving the ESC and motor tomorrow. The servo is also mounted. I'll install the receiver and center the servo when the ESC arrives: I need power to center the servo and bind the receiver and transmitter, and the bind button can't be readily reached when the receiver is installed. I hope to have the Asuga up and running tomorrow evening.

I decided to use a barely used Max8 G2 2250kv system from another of my vehicles for my Asuga roller. The control wire on the Max8 G2 ESC was just long enough to route it properly and plug it into the receiver. When the Torox 185/Kuron 825 system arrives, it will go into the vehicle I removed the Max8 G2 system from.

Back