Shogun Esc set 7.4 v (servo)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opua

Reaction score
Hi guys, I recently have got a shogun, regarding the servo, is the esc able to set 7.4 volt? How is set on stock the model?
Thank you

I used the Hobbywing LED programming box on my Torox185, otherwise you'll need to count the beeps/flashes to set it.

I used the Hobbywing LED programming box on my Torox185, otherwise you'll need to count the beeps/flashes to set it.
I have a program card, but i wanted to know if stock the model is to 7.4 v or need to set because is to 6 volt

Hi guys, I recently have got a shogun, regarding the servo, is the esc able to set 7.4 volt? How is set on stock the model?
Thank you
According to the Torox 185 ESC manual, the default voltage is 6.0V and a 7.4V is an option. I have changed the BEC voltage to 7.4 on both my Radix6 and on my Muraco, which is just a different body on a Shogun chassis.

According to the Torox 185 ESC manual, the default voltage is 6.0V and a 7.4V is an option. I have changed the BEC voltage to 7.4 on both my Radix6 and on my Muraco, which is just a different body on a Shogun chassis.
Thank you, did you notice much different between 6 and 7.4?

Back