Epic SC Rally Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Typhon has been many things, this is when it was a rally car 😉

IMG_5844.jpg

I've been trying to find a large road car body to fit my monster trucks, sadly I've failed soo far.

I am tempted to get a Tekno SCT and put a 911 body on there but I don't think I could fit MT tires on it.

One day I'll figure something out...

Hmmm You know I was thinking of just selling my new 3s senton and just getting a Mojave but a rally car would be sick!!!
@BashingBrian love yours!

From the Discription
"ARRMA SENTON 3s vsTEKNO 410.3 | SC Rally | X Race | Wild 1/8 Rc Rally X | ( @I DO RC ARRMA SENTON 3s vs. TEKNO 410.3 SC Rally X race 1/8 Bitty Design seven65 GT/Proline corvette body. In this video my (mostly stock) Arrma Senton V3 3s Bitty Design Seven65 GT supercar with proline beadlock wheels and proline badlands tyres/tires tries to match it on the I DO RC Rally X (cross) Sandford rally track racing a Tekno 410.3 SC with Proline beadlocks and proline Caliber tyres (upgraded and with a 540 Tekin Motor). its an epic race but if truth be known the Arrma Senton 3s just didn't quite have the grunt of the Tekno 410.3 as would be expected, one its a basher RTR and the other a Pro Racing Kit with performance parts. with that said the racing was close for the video with the Tekno holding back on the throttle for fairness"

The senton was doing really good on turning but just couldn't hang on the striaghts but I'm shocked at how well it did do. I have a CC Sidewinder with a 3000kv motor in mine and its faster than heck, Man This just gave me the rally / SCT itch!!!

Nice video! Thanks for sharing 👍 They do some awesome camera work and editing for sure! Being a metal head, of course the soundtrack is up my alley.
Not a fan of the bodies they chose personally, but that's just me. Too sports car for rally?
Have anyone watched their mojave video? It's badass IMO 😎

I've been dreaming of a first gen. Camaro body on a short course truck but the wheelbase never works out right.

Back